In a superb location at Disneyland Paris, the Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland Paris is inspired by a fairytale castle and boasts an indoor pool along with 2 children’s playgrounds.
Set in green surroundings with gardens and a lake, the hotel’s location is peaceful and idyllic while being only 30 minutes from the centre of Paris. Following an eventful day at the Disney parks, the excitement continues at the hotel. Impressive murals in the main restaurant re-tell the adventures of the Musketeers.
The 397 elegant rooms and suites offer views over the surrounding landscape, the French garden and the lake. Facilities include a restaurant, bar with terrace, spa and an indoor swimming pool. Children can let loose at the indoor and outdoor playgrounds, while the Disney shop complete a magical holiday experience.
Guests enjoy access to a heated indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam bath and fitness room on the garden floor. Countless spa services are offered in the traditionally designed Thai Rooms and in the Asian Spa Villa: full body massages, facials and beauty care, as well as traditional Thai and classic Californian massages.
There is an internet connection and internet corner, all free of charge.
40 avenue de la Fosse des Pressoirs
Val de France
Disneyland Paris area
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
20.7 mi / 33.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and bunk beds In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Game room
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
There is free WiFi throughout.
• The Kitchen restaurant - extensive buffet breakfast from 07:00 to 11:00
• The Market restaurant - seats 250 guests, plus a further 50 on the terrace dining area overlooking the garden. The authentic specialities from the worlds of French and European cuisine are served by staff wearing period costumes
• Room service for breakfast and dinner, and snacks
• Excalibur Bar - medieval styled bar, the perfect place for music, games and sports broadcasts. Guests can enjoy an evening cocktail as well as a wide selection of international whiskys and beers. In the summer, drinks and snacks are also served on the terrace.
• Free shuttle service from Disney Train Station to Disneyland hotel or Park
• Quality products in all bathrooms.
# night(s) ---