Enjoy stunning views, take a dip in a selection of pools or take a free bus ride to the beach. Set away from the crowds and surrounded by pine forest hills, Montana Pine Resort Hotel and Spa sits 400m above sea level and at the beginning of the popular Lycian Way walking trail that goes all of the way to Antalya.
Located near Fethiye with a Mediterranean climate, the hotel sits between a national park Oludeniz Lagoon and beach and pine trees, as well as the sea below. This family owned property offers an All Inclusive concept and serves up an elegant place to stay on your Turkey holiday.
Ovacik Yasdam Cad No 2
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.2 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Television, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Minibar, Air conditioning
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Currency exchange
- 1 Restaurant
- 3 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
- Steam bath
• Ege pool - panoramic views of the Babadag mountain behind and surrounding woods. The sun tanning areas are made of natural stone. Umbrellas and sun beds are provided
• The pool, coupled with a children's pool, is located by the Ege Bar & show stage.
• A la carte restaurant. Reservation is required two nights a week, extra charge
• Pinewood Restaurant - main restaurant, with indoor and terrace seating, offers a rich breakfast for a fresh start in the morning. Also, our guests can enjoy lunch and dinner buffet of traditional and international hot dishes, cold plates, crisp salads, pastries and fresh fruits. Panoramic terrace overlooks a sea of Mediterranean pine trees
• Dolphin Restaurant - charming, small corner serving lunch, salads, beverages and alcoholic drinks by the Dolphin Pool
• Marmara Pool & Restaurant - a la carte. By the blue lit Marmara Pool, this a la carte restaurant staff will serve you the finest selection of cuisine. Marmara A'la Carte Restaurant is open two nights a week
• Marmara Restaurant - delicious and well-selected snacks as well as popular bakeries and dishes right from the oven are served daily by the Marmara Pool. Busy and good atmosphere at noon time with families and friends gathering for lunch, with the cooling sound of the waterfall cascading down from the upper Ege Pool
• Lobby & Greenhouse Bar - located in the lobby and under the Pinewood Restaurant's terrace, a small friendly bar with a beautiful open fireplace and the charming Greenhouse will warm you up with live music and entertainment during cooler spring and autumn evenings
• Sunset Bar - must-go place for all guests visiting the Montana Pine. A Stunning location, scenic, unspoiled landscape and the beautiful Mediterranean sunset at its best.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) the steam room and Jacuzzi are closed until further notice.
# night(s) ---