Located in Bloomsbury, just a short distance from Russell Square underground station, the Kimpton Fitzroy London is a perfect option for exploring the city and relaxing in style.
Overlooking Russell Square Gardens, this beautiful nineteenth century building is in a prime location to experience London by foot, or by the Tube. Wonder through Regent’s Park, dine out in stylish Mayfair, or explore the delights of Covent Garden which are just a few of the points of interest nearby.
Designed by Charles Fitzroy Doll, the architect responsible for creating the dining room on the RMS Titanic, the hotel is impressive in its design. Combined with a recent multi-million-pound refurbishment, the hotel mixes the best of the traditional and contemporary to create a relaxing and luxurious environment.
Energise in the twenty-four-hour fitness centre with TechnoGym cardio machines and free weights, and refresh in the rooms which are equipped with exclusive toiletries, bathrobes and slippers. After a day of activity, find rest in the welcoming beds with luxurious linens and selection of books from some of Bloomsbury’s finest authors such as Charles Dickens and Virginia Woolf.
Savour one of the many dining experiences available at the Kimpton Fitzroy London. Enjoy afternoon tea in the leafy Palm Court or pause over a hot drink at Burr & Co. which touches on the past with a modern take on a Victorian coffee house. The choice continues at Neptune, offering local seafood paired with wine in a chic setting and Fitz’s is the place to be for glamourous cocktails sipped into the small hours.
1-8 Russell Square,Bloomsbury
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.6 mi / 2.5 km from city centre
- Valet parking
- Live entertainment
- Pets allowed
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Concierge desk
- Public area air conditioned
- Room service
- Currency exchange
• Palm court - experience afternoon tea and herb-infused cocktails the heart of the hotel, with its glass ceiling and plenty of greenery
• Burr & Co. - serving casual café fare or small plates and wine, Burr & Co. blends the traditions of a Victorian coffee house with a modern grab-and-go style
• Neptune – a chic and modern restaurant serving local seafood with a wine list curated by Isabelle Legeron MW
• Fitz’s - named after the original architect of the Kimpton Fitzroy, Fitz’s is a glamourous cocktail den which can be enjoyed into the early hours under the disco ball.
# night(s) ---