This All Inclusive, luxurious resort is situated on a beautiful stretch of beach in Antigua's Dickenson Bay and is consistently voted the 'World's Most Romantic Resort' year after year.
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa features two very different accommodation areas, the Mediterranean Village and Caribbean Grove. It is nestled amidst 27 acres of lush tropical grounds and gardens.
This resort has a romantic and lively, yet luxurious feel. The guest rooms and suites include seven butler service and ten concierge service rooms. Much of the decor is inspired by the Mediterranean. Some of the guest rooms and suites do not include a butler service or a concierge service.
Facilities include the Red Lane® Spa, six freshwater swimming pools and six whirlpools including two swim up bars. Activities include a range of water sports and land-based sports. The resort also offers a range of entertainment including theme nights and cocktail parties.
Choose from a great selection of dining options. From The Bayside Restaurant that hosts a themed buffet each night to the refined and romantic Mario's Restaurant. Pick up a takeaway pizza at Bella Napoli Pizzeria or a refreshing ice cream from Café De Paris.
The island's international airport is about a 15-minute drive from the resort.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
2.5 mi / 4.0 km from city centre
- 6 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 11 Restaurant
• Red Lane Spa is a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that re-interprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair (payable locally)
• Other facilities include aerobics, croquet, table tennis, water sports including kayaks, snorkelling, windsurfing, and scuba diving, whirlpools and TV lounge
• Any guests wishing to dive will need to show a recognised diving certificate. Introductory dive, refresher and certification courses are also available and payable locally in resort.
• Bayside - international fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Mario's - Italian
• Eleanors - Caribbean
• Barefoot by the Sea - feast on sublime seafood
• Drunken Duck - English pub, complete with carved walls, rich wooden benches, genuine cricket paraphernalia and a clubby billiards room. Sample some of the best pub grub this side of London
• Kimonos - Oriental cuisine
• OK Corral - TexMex
• Soy Sushi Bar
• Courtyard Bistro serving lunch including juicy hamburgers, hot dogs, fruits, French fries, sandwiches and salads
• Bella Napoli Pizzeria
• Cafe de Paris - a Parisian-style patisserie, featuring sinful pastries, cupcakes, crepes, coffees and dessert delights.
The dress code is mainly resort casual, which can include shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered, and shirts and footwear are required. For dinner, some restaurants require resort evening attire which includes dress trousers or jeans for men and, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Shoes or sandals should also be worn. Shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, hats, trainers, flip flops and slippers are not deemed as appropriate resort evening attire.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) restaurant buffets will no longer be self-service. There will be thermal temperature screening procedures in place during check-in and prior to a treatment at the hotel’s spa.
Sandals Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/sandals-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---