A six star diamond hotel located in Nihonbashi, the cultural and historical heart of Tokyo. Boasting incredible views, a huge spa and two Michelin star restaurants.
The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo provides stunning views of the Sky Tree Tower, Mount Fuji and the skyscrapers below from its guest rooms, the largest accommodations in the city. The rooms have stunning interiors, although maintaining an intimate and personalised service.
The combination of visionary design and renowned service make this a luxurious city hotel. A 38th floor state-of-the-art fitness centre is available for convenience with personal trainers. The “Spa in the sky” at Mandarin Oriental is an award-winning spa located on 37 floor.
Two exclusive restaurants at the hotel were awarded Michelin One Star, the Cantonese restaurant Sense and French restaurant Signature.
The Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is located in Nihonbashi, surrounded by century-old shops specialising in upscale Japanese handicrafts. It is also close to the main Ginza shopping area and entertainment, and just a 20-minute walk from the serene gardens of the Imperial Palace. It is only five minutes from Tokyo Station.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.1 mi / 8.3 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- 4 Restaurant
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• Signature - French inspired cuisine
• Sense - Contemporary Cantonese
• K’shiki – Asian inspired menu
• Sushi SORA – sushi
• Ventaglio - Italian
• Mandarin Bar - cocktails, Epicurean delicacies served and live music every evening except Sundays
• Sense Tea Corner - Asian tea
• Oriental Lounge - fabulous rendezvous with views
• Tapas Molecular Bar
• Mandarin Oriental Gourmet Shop - home-made cakes, chocolates and breads.
# night(s) ---