Unwind in the stunning Guerlain Spa of this timelessly elegant hotel, ideally located for luxury shopping in Kurfürstendamm and attractions like Berlin Zoo.
The Waldorf Astoria Berlin is the only deluxe hotel in this area of the capital and boasts incredible panoramic views of the city skyline from every room, suite and apartment.
Discover serene rejuvenation in the only Guerlain Spa in Germany, featuring a wide range of soothing body, face and massage treatments, indoor pool, thermal zone and the latest fitness equipment.
A superb gastronomic experience awaits at Les Solistes restaurant, courtesy of a menu created by legendary French chef Pierre Gagnaire.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
3.5 mi / 5.7 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Front desk
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Pets allowed
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing board
- 24-hour security
- Train access
- Currency exchange
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Room service
- Public area air conditioned
- Air conditioning
- Massage services
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour room service
- Safe deposit box
• State of the art gymnasium and swimming pool
• Spa sun terrace
• Guerlain Boutique store
• Guerlain Spa - there is a charge to use the spa and this is payable locally.
• Les Solistes - French cuisine by Pierre Gagnaire
• Romanisches Cafe - homemade cakes, light regional food and cultural events
• Lang Bar - personalised service, irresistible menu bites and artisan beers
• Peacock Alley - exquisite all-day tea service and signature cocktails.
Hilton Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/hilton-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---