Located close to the prime shopping district Ginza, this hotel provides high-level service with innovative guest rooms and a choice of restaurants.
The Peninsula Tokyo is international in design but Japanese by inspiration. It is located opposite the Imperial Palace in the Marunouchi financial district, which is just a three-minute walk from the shopping capital of Ginza, making this property ideal for both sightseeing and business.
Modern and contemporary accommodation has Japanese accents and cutting edge technology, including multi-function bedside electronic control panels. The hotel has a range of facilities including a wedding chapel and outdoor terrace with views of the Imperial Palace Gardens. The Peninsula Spa provides luxury ESPA products and treatments.
The Peninsula Academy offers guests a unique opportunity to learn and immerse themselves in Japanese culture and history, offering everything from cooking classes to tours and local activities.
The Peninsula brings a new dimension to fashionable dining in Tokyo. It offers exceptional service, refreshingly innovative cuisine and elegant private dining options.
Normal Check-in: 12:00
Normal Check-out: 15:00
4.4 mi / 7.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 314
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Live entertainment
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Onsite laundry
- 5 Restaurant
• Peter - French cuisine and breathtaking panoramic views
• Peter: The Bar - lounge bar serving premium Champagnes, signature cocktails, cigars and creative comfort cuisine
• Hei Fung Terrace - Cantonese cuisine in a Suzhou garden setting
• The Lobby - all day dining with the celebrated afternoon tea and live music
• The Peninsula Boutique and Cafe - offering the famous Peninsula chocolates, unique gifts and the ideal place for a light meal
• Kyoto Tsuruya - Japanese kaiseki and tempura.
# night(s) ---