Majestically located on its own white sand beach opposite Nassau Harbour, this is a contemporary hotel designed in a grand and elegant style. It provides all the comforts of home, plus easy access to all the activities and entertainment within the Atlantis resort. This hotel is ideal for families with its great self-catering facilities.
Guest rooms and suites all feature the convenience and luxury of spacious residential apartments as well as wonderful views from the balcony over the harbour and the rest of Atlantis. The Studios have king-size beds, a separate kitchen area, a sleeper sofa and large master bath. In the One Bedroom Suites, there's a king-size bed, two full baths, a fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer and a contemporary living room with sleeper sofa.
There's an extensive range of activities and facilities to enjoy at Atlantis Paradise Island. The 141-acres Aquaventure water park has many pools and waterslides including the Power Tower. For children aged 3 to 12 there are organised activities every day, including kids' club and arts and crafts. While they're busy you can take in the Marina and its duty-free shopping, fine dining restaurants and stylish boutiques or head to the Mandara Spa and Fitness Centre. The hotel also has Atlantis Casino and a Dolphin Cay habitat, which houses dolphins and sea lions. Off-site, Blue Adventures help you explore endangered coral reefs in the Bahamian waters.
Dining choice is extensive, ranging from the refined to the relaxed and the leisurely. There are 21 restaurants including the famous Nobu and 19 bars and lounges. Why not book a breakfast or half board plan which includes a choice of restaurants and is a great way to budget before you travel. Also take advantage of kids eat free when dining with parents who have booked either plan. Spanning a beautiful seven-acre lagoon, the Atlantis Casino offers 90 table games in a dynamic and innovative setting.
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 10:00
1.6 mi / 2.6 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 21 Restaurant
- 8 Pool
- 3 Children's pool
- 19 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
• Resort fee is included covering:
Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas
Access to the Fitness Center for two people per day per room
Two bottles of water daily per room
In-Room Coffee and Tea
Unlimited local phone calls
Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
Resort shuttle service
Atlantis Paradise Island is home to 21 restaurants including:
• Nobu – Japanese-Peruvian World Famous Celebrity chef restaurant
• Seafire Steakhouse – Modern steakhouse
• Olives – Mediterranean cuisine
• Café Martinique – French gourmet restaurant
• Casa D’Angelo – Italian
• Chop Stix – Traditional Asian cuisine
• Mosaic – Mediterranean influenced restaurant
• Bimini Road – Caribbean influenced, restaurant
• Murray’s Delicatessen – New-York style deli
• Lagoon Bar and Grill – Open-air grill restaurant
• Marketplace – International buffet restaurant
• Poseidon’s Table – World cuisine for all the family
• Virgil’s BBQ – Tastes of the South with BBQ techniques from Tennessee, Kentucky and Texas
• Marina Pizzeria – Traditional homemade pizzas
• Breakfast plan - guests may choose to have breakfast in Poseidon’s Table, Murray's Delicatessen, Mosaic or Olive's. If guests would like to eat in any other restaurant for breakfast they will be charged a supplement, however Starbucks in Marina Village is not included. Coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks are also included at breakfast. Children 11 years and under may dine for free when dining with adults who have purchased a breakfast plan. They must select from the child's menu in restaurant’s that offer them.
• Trident Dining Plan - guests may choose to have breakfast in Poseidon’s Table, Mosaic, Murray's Delicatessen, Olive’s, Plato’s, Sun & Ice or The Point Restaurant & Bar. Breakfast is full American breakfast or continental breakfast, coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices. For dinner, guests may choose to have casual dining at Poseidon’s Table, Mosaic, Virgil’s BBQ, Carmine’s, Murray's Delicatessen, Marina Pizzeria, The Villages Burger Shack, Frankie Gone Bananas or The Point Restaurant & Bar. Guests may also choose to have fine dining at Olive’s, Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Chop Stix or Seafire Steakhouse. Dinner reservations are required for all gourmet and celebrity chef restaurants. Dinner is a three-course nightly meal with a choice of one entrée and an appetizer, soup or salad and a dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices. Dinner reservations are required for Olive’s and reservations are recommended for other restaurants, but please note there are cancellation charges at some restaurants. Children six years and under may dine for free when dining with adults who have purchased a Half Board meal plan. They must select from the child's menu.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) not all restaurants, bars or pools will be open, and those open will operate with limited capacity. The nightclub will also remain closed until further notice.
# night(s) ---