The Hotel Victor South Beach is a classic icon on South Beach’s world-famous Ocean Drive in the Art Deco District. The Hotel Victor boasts a unique location in the heart of the action on bustling and lively Ocean Drive, across from Miami Beach’s sands and the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, providing affordable beach luxury.
Hotel Victor is adjacent to her sister hotel, The Villa Casa Casuarina, the former Versace Mansion. Amenities on-site at The Victor include the indulgent Spa V and fully-equipped Gymnasium, for refreshment and invigoration. Spa V is a unique Miami hotel offering, providing a wide range of pampering treatments, using the latest calming techniques.
The luxurious guestroom accommodations provide a mix of classic and modern styles, with marble bathrooms, numerous amenities and sumptuous oceans views surrounding a beautiful Pool area overlooking all the activity on bustling Ocean Drive.
Guests may experience some noise from the streets below, particularly at weekends and during events taking place in the city such as Spring break or music festivals, due to it's fabulous central location. It is close to the Versachi building, Lincoln Road mall, as well as lots of other shops and restaurants.
1144 Ocean Drive
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.6 mi / 0.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 91
DELUXE KING OCEAN VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
KING SUPERIOR PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Each room offers iPod docking station and Keurig Coffee Maker
• Free domestic and international phone calls, bicycle rental (included in the resort fee charge)
• Resort Fee is payable locally and includes: high speed internet access in guest rooms and public areas, unlimited domestic and international phone calls, 24 hour gym access, use of bicycles, beach WiFi, use of pool and sunbeds, two beach towels, in room tea / coffee.
• Sushi Couture - sushi at its best. Chef Kevin Chun uses the highest quality cuts imported directly from Japan daily
• Sugar Factory - at the epicentre of South Beach's celebrity and social scene. International cuisine and great cocktails. Open till late
• Pinkberry Ocean Drive - famous frozen yogurt outlet
• View terrace - light casual fare and cocktail with great views of Ocean Drive.