This All Inclusive resort by Elite – chosen for its quiet location, white sand beach and simple charm – provides a perfect retreat for adults only.
Set on Long Bay, on the north-eastern coast of Antigua. Don't let its Atlantic side put you off, as its beach is protected by a reef offering the best shore snorkelling on the island. Both the airport and the capital, St John's, are about 30 minutes away.
As with all, all-inclusive resorts there are plenty of daily land and water sports to keep you occupied. The list of restaurants looks equally as impressive, but it's worth noting that they're not all open at once and therefore choice may feel limited. There is also a dress code in some restaurants which may feel excessive. One of the highlights has to be the climb up to the top of the bluff, where you'll find The Outhouse – a rustic bar and grill known for some of the best ribs around. The views are pretty sensational too. It's also worth taking a stroll out to Devil's Bridge.
Depending on your priorities there are four room types to choose from, largely categorised by size, location and vantage point. The Garden view rooms are small and a little dated, but adequate as a base. Upgrade to the Ocean view rooms for more space or opt for the newly refurbished Beachfront or Tropical Waterfront rooms if you're looking for more modernised sleeping quarters, otherwise you may be disappointed.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
10.3 mi / 16.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 180
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• Watersports including kayaks, hobie cats, snorkelling and sunfish
• Table tennis, volleyball and shuffleboard
• WiFi available throughout, at a charge.
Restaurants and bars may operate on rotation and are not always open on a
daily basis; opening days are at the discretion of the resort.
• Topaz restaurant - lavish buffet breakfasts, tantalizing lunches and special, themed buffet or a la carte dinners
• The Pineapple Grill - is open in the evening for dinner and serves progressive Caribbean cuisine with entertainment
• Chef's Pietro - reserve your idyllic table, right next to the beach where, two nights a week, you can indulge in luscious Italian specialities.
• The Outhouse - This rustic establishment sits high atop the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of the majestic Long Bay. Be sure to bring along a healthy appetite, so that the legendary Miss Mary can whip you up a delicious homemade snack to accompany your frosty soda, icy beer or chilled beverage. Take part in revered tradition when you flex your artistic muscles and create a personalised sign that will immortalise your visit to this truly one-of-a-kind spot
• Pelican snack bar.
• DRESS CODE. In the restaurants, shoes should be worn and bathing suits must be covered. After 18:30, men should wear trousers and collared shirts with short or long sleeves (no T-shirts or tank tops). Women should wear dresses, skirts, trousers, culottes or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no short shorts or cut-offs)
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.