The The LINQ Hotel + Experience is right in the heart of the Strip, with a busy and bustling pace that is ideal for those wanting to experience Vegas at its most frenetic.
Perfect for trendsetters and party people, you can immerse yourself in the adults-only pool parties, day clubs and cabana-style outdoor entertainment. The pool itself is open seven days a week to those aged 21-and-over, so perhaps not a great hotel for kids. With striking views of the High Roller (the world’s highest observation wheel) and Vegas, it is easy to get swept away in the Linq’s party atmosphere.
The rooms are a good size, with minimalist furniture and contemporary art adorning the walls. Comfort is guaranteed with pillow-top mattresses, and you can make use of the USB charging stations and large LED flat screen TV. Some rooms have stunning High Roller views. There is also Wi-Fi and access to the gym, which is included with the hotel’s daily resort fee. Poolside cabana rooms and bunk bed rooms are available, perfect for families or groups.
There are a great choice of bars and restaurants in the hotel, with a range of different themes including Irish favourite - O’Shea’s.
The Linq's brilliant location means you are steps away from live music at the Brooklyn Bowl, a variety of famous restaurants and vibrant bars, as well as the famous High Roller wheel. This is one for the younger crowd, who aren’t looking for the ultimate in luxury.
3545 Las Vegas Blvd South
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.3 mi / 0.5 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- 4 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
• The LINQ is home to some more casual coffee, chocolate and cake shops
• Bowling alley, nightclub and juice bar
• High Roller & Linq Casino for slots, poker and craps.
• Live music, nightlife and gourmet dining fuse together at Linq's hottest night time destination, Brooklyn Bowl, an offshoot of its popular New York location, which was dubbed as 'one of the most incredible places on earth' by Rolling Stone magazine
• Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel. This stunning Las Vegas attraction provides tourists and locals alike the ride of a lifetime. The epic wheel is the crown jewel of The Linq, The Strip's outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment district
• Trendy nightlife at the Catalyst Bar. A mixology and flair bar located in the centre of the casino floor, open 24/7. O'Sheas - enjoy more than 50 types of beer, table games, a lively outdoor bar and nightly entertainment at its Irish-inspired stage area featuring live performances
• Check out the pool (Adult only 21 and over), a tropical hideaway. Signature Polynesian cocktails, sunny skies and convenient amenities make for a relaxing day poolside. The outdoor pool complex includes a hot tub, complimentary towels, a snack bar and poolside bar.
• GHIRARDELLI ICE CREAM & CHOCOLATE SHOP - enjoy an array of ice cream creations, milkshakes, floats, or pick up some packaged candy for the road.
• STARBUCKS - get a caffeine fix, 24 hours a day
• FLOUR & BARLEY - BRICK OVEN PIZZA - pizzas, salads and paninis are paired with an incredible list of craft beers and hand-crafted cocktails. Dining is available inside or out and if you are in a hurry, grab a fresh made slice at the to-go window
• CHAYO MEXICAN KITCHEN + TEQUILA BAR - this dynamic two-story restaurant offers a fiesta daily with authentic Mexican offerings and an amazing patio, which has spectacular views of the LINQ Promenade and the High Roller
• TILTED KILT PUB & EATERY - more than a pub and sports bar, Tilted Kilt offers a festive, modernised Celtic-themed environment to watch the game, hang out with friends and nosh on its bar and grill food peppered with an Irish twist
• YARD HOUSE - enjoy great food, classic rock music and 160 taps of the best American craft beer and imports
• HAUTE DOGGERY - hot dogs go fancy here, with toppings such as smoked bacon, aged goat cheddar cheese and garlic chive aioli, plus beer, fries and onion rings
• GUY FIERI'S VEGAS KITCHEN & BAR - features a delicious blend of casual foods including an extensive variety of burgers, wings, tacos, small bites and shareable food items
• OFF THE STRIP - a Las Vegas locals’ favourite, it boasts a loyal following thanks to its classic bistro and bar comfort food
• GORDON RAMSAY FISH & CHIPS - Gordon Ramsay's quick service restaurant provides an experience unmatched anywhere else on the Strip – authentic British fish and chips fare
• VIRGIL'S REAL BARBECUE - brings the nation’s best Memphis, Carolina and Texas-style BBQ all under one roof
• JABURRITOS - handcrafted fresh burrito-style sushi in an environmentally responsible manner is what Jaburritos is all about.
• IN-N-OUT BURGER - “Freshness You Can Taste®” for yourself
• BREEZE DAIQUIRI - Breeze features 12 flavours of frozen drinks, gourmet Jell-O shots, domestic and import beers and novelty cups to take home from your Vegas getaway.
A compulsory resort fee is payable locally and includes the following; Fitness Center admission for two per day, in-room internet access daily for two devices and all local calls (All inclusions may be subject to change). Self-parking and valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---