Major Travel Restrictions
Should your holiday booking be impacted by major travel restrictions (as detailed below) you can cancel for a full and speedy refund.
A major travel restriction is the occurrence of one or more of the following after placing your booking:
- New COVID-19 entry restrictions are introduced at your travel destination that prevent your trip or require you to complete a period of mandatory quarantine of 12 hours or more upon arrival at your destination that cannot be avoided with a negative COVID-19 test or vaccination;
- Significant restrictions to leisure options at your destination. Examples include, but are not limited to, curfews, beach closures, the closure of your booked hotel or loss of major advertised facilities;
- Compulsory lockdown restrictions are introduced at your place of origin that prevent you from being able to commence your trip;
- A requirement is introduced to complete a period of mandatory quarantine of 12 hours or more in a designated hotel upon return to your country of origin as a result of your trip that cannot be avoided with a negative COVID-19 test, vaccination or self-isolation at home;
- The UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) or your government at your country of outbound departure advise against non-essential travel;