Situated on the waterfront of St. George's Bay, just five minutes from a sandy beach - this five-star hotel combines spacious accommodation with exceptional amenities and majestic sea views.
Luxury and elegance effortlessly combine at the Corinthia St. George's Bay, which promotes first class service throughout and offers deluxe guest rooms – all with balconies. You’ll also be greeted by an impressive five swimming pools, nine restaurants and a host of wellness services which are available at the Apollo Spa.
The fantastic selection of restaurants means you can dine somewhere different every evening, combining fine dining with buffet options and regular theme nights. During the day, the Oasis Pool Bar allows guests to ring for service from the comfort of their sunbed.
The Lido at St. George's Bay provides direct access to the Mediterranean Sea and boasts a swimming pool, and a separate children’s pool. A haven for water sports fans and diving enthusiasts, the hotel also has a full water sports centre and diving school.
Classical décor spans from the inviting lobby to the spacious accommodation – with spectacular glimpses of the sea visible throughout. Guest rooms are fully-equipped and all have access to free WiFi.
St. Georges Bay
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.7 mi / 1.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
DELUXE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
DELUXE SEA VIEW FAMILY
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
EXECUTIVE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 5 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 9 Restaurant
• Corinthia's Apollo Day Spa is available for a variety of treatments including Ayurvedic and reflexology massages. It also has an indoor heated pool, a sauna, a hot tub and a gym
• You can rent yachts at the hotel's water-sports and diving centre
• Hotel Corinthia has a free scheduled shuttle to/from Sliema, Valletta and the Royal Malta Golf Course. Upon request, the staff can also arrange taxi services
• Free WiFi is available throughout
• Live entertainment is available on selected days.
• Fra Martino - serving buffet breakfast and dinner, themed nights and an à la carte restaurant
• Caviar and Bull – offering a fine dining experience
• Henry J Beans – an all-American bar and grill serving food straight from the open grill. Enjoy professionally mixed cocktails, as well as an extensive range of spirits and wine. Indulge in a selection of burgers, sandwiches, steaks and salads
• Buddhamann - for Ethnic-Asian influenced cuisine
• Oasis Pool Bar – try light snacks and drinks during the day (open seasonally)
• Pearl Lounge – for light snacks and a cocktail bar
• White Olive Restaurant & Lounge – for light snacks and drinks (open seasonally).
Guests can also choose any of the outlets at the adjacent Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
• Da Marina Pizzeria – serving pizza with stunning views out onto the terrace
• Vinotheque Bistro – for Authentic Mediterranean Flavours, fresh ingredients, traditional cooking methods and fine wine
• Café 24 – serving hot drinks, pastries and snacks with views of the bay (open seasonally)
• Bayview restaurant - for a buffet breakfast
• Broadside Terrace – al fresco cocktail lounge and restaurant (seasonal)
• Da Marina Restaurant – Italian cuisine, dining
• Guests can also choose any of the outlets at the adjacent Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort.
If you book Executive rooms and Suites you will have access to the Executive Lounge. Located on the fourth floor of the hotel, offering stunning vistas over the Mediterranean Sea, enjoy personalised services, including private check-in and check-out. Executive Club is the perfect place to start the day with a private buffet breakfast while admiring the views. Throughout the day, enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and water, as well as a selection of fresh fruit, biscuits and dips. In the evening, wine and a range of delicious snacks and canapés are also available.
# night(s) ---