An incredible location on the tip of the Lapad peninsula, near Dubrovnik’s Old Town, means every room at the Dubrovnik Palace has a sea view. The hotel’s cascade of modern design is crowned by a huge spa.
Part of the Adriatic Luxury Hotels group, views from the Dubrovnik Palace will take your breath away – whether you’re relaxing in your room or lying languorously on the private beach. On the Lapad peninsula at the foot of Petka hill, drama and beauty frame the Palace in an incredible setting. Next door, no noisy neighbours, just a national park. You’re a short bus ride south to the Old Town of Dubrovnik and the bus stops right outside the hotel.
Every guest room has floor-to-ceiling windows leading to a balcony with big sea views. Understated, contemporary furnishings make them fresh in feel. All rooms have luxury toiletries and complimentary WiFi.
Enjoy the outdoor pools, one for children, one for adults. You also have direct access to the private beach. If you want to explore further, there’s a PADI dive centre on site.
The VIP wing of the hotel can be accessed at a premium, and gives you more privacy and space, as well as access to the Vala Bar and beach club. It’s great for a special occasion.
Befitting for a hotel of this size and grandeur, the award-winning Energy Clinic spa on the 10th floor combines a stunning view of the islands with total relaxation. There’s more than enough space to relax – it’s one of the biggest spas in the region and has two Jacuzzis, a steam bath and a Finnish sauna, as well as a fitness centre.
For a healthy holiday, there are jogging routes in the surrounding woodland, tennis courts, and a restaurant, Lean & Light, serving salads, raw foods, and light lunches. Their fresh ingredients and thoughtful recipes will leave you feeling good.
Food and refreshments are always served with a view. The Sunset Lounge is aptly named. The floor-to-ceiling glass windows allow the evening sunlight in, and you can toast it with a classic cocktail.
Masarykov Put 20
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.2 mi / 1.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 308
SUPERIOR SINGLE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 1, Bed Type: Single(s) Television, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
SUPERIOR SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
EXECUTIVE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
DELUXE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Television, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
JUNIOR SUITE SEA VIEW BALCONY
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 4 Restaurant
Award winning Energy Clinic Spa & Wellness:
• Huge 1510 m² Spa and Wellness area
• Indoor pool 18m x 8m
• Two outdoor freshwater pools (including children's pool)
• Two Jacuzzis
• Steam bath
• Finnish sauna
• Six treatment rooms
• VIP treatment room for couples with Jacuzzi
• Fitness studio with cardio and strength equipment
• Relax zone.
• Tavern Maslina - a relaxed and informal dining experience by the sea
• Beach Restaurant Ponta - the ideal place for a delicious snack, while overlooking the magical Mediterranean landscape. Open in summer
• Lean & Light - smoothies, raw food, light salads, situated on the 10th floor of the hotel, offering a magnificent view of the Elaphiti Islands and the Lighthouse in front of the hotel. Nutrition and calorie information is provided on the menu
• Elafiti Restaurant - The main restaurant, serving Mediterranean cuisine and a delicious buffet selection for breakfast and dinner
• Sunset Lounge - the main bar and lounge, with a panoramic view like no other. Its relaxing atmosphere is the ideal place to enjoy a cocktail and watch the sun set
• Lanterna Glorijet Bar - On the poolside, with stunning views of the Mediterranean. Open in summer
• Vala Bar - poolside bar, located in the separate VIP area, offers a wide selection of refreshments and light lunches.