Park Inn by Radisson Berlin-Alexanderplatz is located in the heart of Berlin's Mitte district, right on the legendary Alexanderplatz, next to the famous TV Tower. Alexanderplatz station is 100 metres from the hotel and provides easy access to transport links across the city.
With over a thousand guest rooms on 37 floors, the landmark Park Inn by Radisson Berlin-Alexanderplatz is Berlin's highest and largest city hotel. The hotel is distinguished by its exclusive ambience and unique services. High above Berlin's rooftops, a panoramic terrace awaits with a fabulous view and an open-air lounge.
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin-Alexanderplatz has three restaurants, two bars and a beer garden. The best view of Berlin is offered from the Casino Bar 37, which is located on the hotel's 37th floor. Located just two floors higher is the Panorama Terrace. Lounge on deck chairs and soak up the summery atmosphere.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.1 mi / 0.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) and double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
• WiFi in rooms is paid locally
• The hotel is ideally close to excellent public transport links to and from the airport, and to get around the city from Alexanderplatz station, with trams and buses.
• Humboldt's Restaurant - Serves national and International specialty buffets
• Zille-Stube - Serves a traditional selection of local Berlin dishes and Brandenburg specialties
• The Spagos Restaurant Bar and Lounge - Modern ambiance. Dishes in Euro-California style are prepared in an open show kitchen.
• Half-board supplement is €19,00 per person. It is served in the Humboldt's Restaurant on the second floor.
# night(s) ---