Set in the heart of Old Amsterdam, this five star prestigious hotel offers wonderful views of two of the city's most picturesque canals, Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht.
With its beautiful gardens and an intricate maze of 25 connecting Golden Age canal houses, the Pulitzer combines elegance and luxury with a real sense of history. Close to all major attractions, including Anne Frank's House, Dam Square and the Flower Market, it's the perfect base to explore this fascinating city.
Each of the 225 guest rooms and suites are uniquely designed in authentic Dutch style, with split levels and wooden beams. This personal piece of history is complemented by modern facilities such as wireless internet, in-room movies, data ports and climate control.
Restaurant Jansz is an effortless yet upscale all-day dining restaurant that respects the simplicity of quality ingredients. Beautifully crafted modern classics mix with an easygoing Dutch attitude while international flavours excite and amaze. A contemporary atmosphere in a historic location.
In the summer, lunch and dinner can be served al fresco in the courtyard garden. The Pulitzers Bar offers three unique stylish spaces with each their own mood and ambiance for a cocktail or post dinner drink.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.3 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or double(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
• 'de Tourist' - Pulitzer's private Salon Boat
• Departure for boat tours daily 17:00
• Additional departure on Sundays at 11:00 (min. 3 guests)
• 38.00EUR for 75 minute tour, to be booked via the concierge.
• Restaurant Jansz - is an effortless yet upscale all-day dining restaurant that respects the simplicity of quality ingredients. Beautifully crafted modern classics mix with an easygoing Dutch attitude while international flavours excite and amaze. A contemporary atmosphere in a historic location. It's a new old world of modest sophistication. Opening hours: Sunday - Thursday: 06:30 - 23:00, Friday - Saturday: 06:30 - 00:00.
Breakfast served from Monday - Sunday 06:30 - 11:00, lunch served from Monday - Sunday 12:00 - 17:00. Dinner served from Sunday - Thursday 17:00 - 23:00, Friday - Saturday from 17:00 - 00:00.
• Pulitzer's Bar - Pulitzer's hotel bar is a timeless classic. The kind of place where the glasses weigh more than your shoes and sitting on the leather lounges feels like a really good man-hug. Sip on classic cocktails and the finest beverages while enjoying views over the canals. Opening hours: Sunday - Thursday 15:00 - 01:00, Friday - Saturday 15:00 - 02:00. Serves a large range of cognacs, whiskeys, cocktails, liquors, beers. Pulitzer's Bar has a menu with a small selection of snacks and delectable bites.
# night(s) ---