The Secrets St. James Montego Bay is tucked away on a stretch of sugar-white sand, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. This adults-only, All Inclusive romantic resort exudes true Jamaican style.
Staying here, you will experience Unlimited-Luxury® the hotel's individual take on an all-inclusive plan. This means that 24 hours a day, you'll be able to enjoy wonderful cuisine, leisure pursuits, and entertainment.
350 elegant suites are set amongst lush gardens, just footsteps from the beach. Each reflects the island's British Colonial history: rich, dark wood floors and furniture side by side with contemporary touches like fine bed and bath linens, plush bathrobes and slippers, whirlpool tub, and a private furnished balcony.
Secrets St James Montego Bay features seven gourmet restaurants, ten bars and lounges, a cosy theatre for entertaining and a world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia, with 15 treatment rooms.
Escape to Secrets St. James Montego Bay, a destination where Unlimited-Luxury® brings you everything your heart desires and your spirit craves.
Details zur Unterkunft
One Secrets Cove
Montego Bay Jamaica
Normaler Check-In: 15:00
Normaler Check-Out: 12:00
- Business Center
- Wäscherei vor Ort
- Nichtraucherzimmer (allgemein)
- Parkplätze auf dem Grundstück
- Externe Parkplätze
- 8 Restaurant
- 7 Pool
- 11 Lounges/Bars
- Chemische Reinigung
Informationen zum Speiseangebot
• World Cafe - international buffet, serving a mix of classic and favourite
• Seaside Grill - with stunning ocean views in the open-air, enjoy the best grilled foods
• Himitsu - pan-Asian open-air restaurant
• Portofino - Italian cuisine with a wine cellar to compliment the Trattoria-style
• Bordeaux - French cuisine
• Blue Mountain - Jamaican-Caribbean cuisine
• El Patio - Mexican cuisine
• Oceana - ocean view restaurant
• Barefoot Grill - hamburgers, hot dogs and other snacks
• Coco Cafe - serving coffee, tea and pastries.
Most restaurants have a casual dress code. This means that you can wear long shorts, sandals and trainers. Swimwear must remain covered, and men should wear shirts with sleeves. The formal dress code at Bordeaux means that men are expected to wear full-length trousers, collared shirts and dress shoes. Women can wear blouses, shirts, trousers or dresses with dress shoes.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
The AMResorts Collection is committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/amresorts-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# Nacht (Nächte) ---