In order to open a customer account with British Airways, you must satisfy each of these criteria:
- Your company must have a Limited or PLC status
- Your company must have a UK address and must be registered with Companies House
- The minimum amount of trading with British Airways for a credit account to be opened in the UK is £40,000 per annum (equivalent to approx £3,500 per month)
- All payments to British Airways are to be made by bank transfer
- You agree to the standard credit terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for a commercial company (pdf, 256kb, English only)
Terms and conditions for an airline (pdf, 256kb, English only)
In order to apply for credit facilities you will need to complete this credit application form (pdf, 275kb, English only) and return it to the address below. Please ensure that the form is completed in full and signed to avoid delays in the processing of your application.
Please send the completed form to:
PO Box 365
Please retain a copy of the relevant credit terms and conditions for your reference.
Signing the credit application form implies that you agree to the terms and conditions of credit with British Airways.
Cargo and Courier companies
For Cargo Customer requests please visit the IAG Cargo website.
You must contact your local British Airways office for further information about how to apply for credit and to obtain the relevant local application form.