1. All the information provided is taken from our real time arrival and departure system. However due to the nature of text messages, information may be delayed, incomplete or not transmitted. British Airways does not have any control over the mobile networks and therefore accepts no guarantee for the delivery of these messages or the corruption of information by third parties. Any message not received will not be charged.
2. The SMS short-code of 70615 is only available to customers using a US registered phone, non US registered phones will not be recognised but still may be charged by their mobile network provider.
3. The British Airways North American shortcode (70615) could be used for standard rate interactive services such as direct response marketing, launching wapsites & two-way customer service communication. This service will be based on you sending an SMS to 70615 to initiate a service.
4. Frequency of programme service - This is NOT a subscription service. You will receive replies from us when you send a SMS to 70615.
5. Service Help Info - For help text HELP to 70615. Alternatively call 1 800 AIRWAYS or email us.
6. To opt out text STOP, CANCEL, END, QUIT or STOP ALL to 70615.
7. Carriers/networks supported are A11tel, AT&T Boost Mobile, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinati Bell, Cricket (Leap Wireless), Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile.
8. Privacy statement - British Airways does not store, use or share any personal information received via this service.