RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite card
Taking infinite to new heights
The RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card is the only credit card in Canada that allows you to earn Avios towards reward travel4 with every purchase you make.5
Features and benefits
- 15,000 bonus Avios upon approval.²
- 1 Avios for every dollar you spend on the card.5
- Double Avios for every dollar you spend on British Airways flights purchased with the card.3
- Earn a Companion Award Ticket* when you spend $30,000 CAD or more on your card in any calendar year.9
- Out of Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance6 for up to 31 days.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance.7
- Up to $500,000 in Travel Accident Insurance.8
- Flight Delay Insurance.6
- Emergency Purchases Insurance.9
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance.9
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Insurance.9
- Registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Used under license.
- Welcome bonus is contingent upon credit card approval. Please allow 10 weeks after receiving your card for the 15,000 bonus Avios to be posted to your Executive Club account.
- Double Avios apply to the amount of the credit card charge only, not the number of Avios flown. Tickets must be issued on British Airways ticket stock.
- Subject to taxes, fees and carrier charges, including airline surcharges.
- Exclusive of cash advances, interest charges, service fees or credits. Where applicable, Avios are awarded based on the Canadian dollar equivalent of foreign currency purchase transactions.
- Coverage underwritten by RBC Insurance Company of Canada.
- Coverage underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
- Coverage underwritten by RBC General Insurance Company in the Province of Quebec and by RBC Insurance Company of Canada in the rest of Canada.
- Calendar year refers to the time period from 1 January through to 31 December in the same year. Members will be responsible for paying the taxes, fees, charges, including airline surcharges of approximately $600 CAD at time of publication related to the Companion Award Ticket.
All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificates included in your Welcome Kit for complete details.
* Members will be responsible for paying the taxes, fees, charges, including airline surcharges of approximately $600 CAD for an economy class ticket to London at time of publication. Fees are applicable for each Reward flight and each Companion Award Ticket. For full terms and conditions of the British Airways Executive Club Programme, please visit www.ba.com.