This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is aged 18 years or over. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms & conditions set out below.
Promotional fare quoted is from the departure airports stated and include taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Prices are subject to availability and are correct as of 12 February 2013 but may fluctuate due to currency exchange rates.
Offer valid from Johannesburg or Cape Town to London, UK domestic (Aberdeen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle) & European destinations (Amsterdam, Athens, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Gibraltar, Helsinki, Kiev, Istanbul, St Petersburg, Lisbon, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Sofia, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Tunis, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich).
- Selling period: from 12 February to 21 February 2012.
- Travel Period: Outbound travel from 23 March to 06 April 2013 and return anytime within 12 months.
- Booking Class/Fare Basis:
First – A class: ANNAFRX
Business Class - I class: INNAFRX
- Changes/Cancellations/Refunds: permitted at ZAR1300 per change plus any additional collection. Reissue/revalidation must be made within 2 days after the reservation is changed.
- Fare is restricted to include a minimum stay of 3 days and a maximum of 12 months.
- Infant/Child Discounts apply at 10% / 75% of fare respectively.
- Ticketing must be completed within 3 days after reservations are made.
- All travel is subject to availability.
- Promotion does not apply to group bookings (more than 9 passengers in one booking).
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares, (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays and group discount fares.
- Travel applicable on BA flights only and are subject to BA’s General Condition of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.