1. This promotion is open to Members of the British Airways Executive Club ("Executive Club"), age 18 or above, locally enrolled and resident in one of the Eligible Countries listed below and persons resident in the mentioned countries who will join and register themselves as members of the Executive Club ("Members"), during the Promotional Period. British Airways ("BA") reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Members. By taking part in this promotion, participating Members confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Eligible Countries for this promotion are:
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
3. To participate in this promotion, Members must (i) register for the promotion between 01 October 2015 and 31 January 2016 inclusive ("Registration Period") either online at ba.com, keeping a printed copy of the registration confirmation or offline by calling their local Executive Club Service Centre, and after registering, (ii) book Qualifying Flights as specified in paragraph 4 between 01 October 2015 and 31 January 2016 inclusive and (iii) fly between 01 October 2015 and 31 January 2016 inclusive ("Promotional Period"). Qualifying Flights will only count towards the promotion if the flights have been booked after the registration and on or after 01 October 2015. Existing bookings made prior to the promotional period do not qualify and this offer cannot be applied retrospectively.
4. A Qualifying Flight is a single sector flight (i) with a BA prefix on a BA long-haul operated service (ii) with a BA, AA, IB or AY prefix on transatlantic flights operated by American Airlines, British Airways, Iberia, Finnair or US Airways between the EU, Norway, Switzerland and North America, Mexico and Puerto Rico (iii) OpenSkies services from Paris Orly to Newark or New York JFK.
Member must purchase and fly on a full-fare ticket for travel beginning and ending in one of the eligible countries as specified in paragraph 2 for flights in the following booking classes (which are unrestricted or have limited restrictions):
(i) on British Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Club World Business class, World Traveller Plus Premium Economy or flexible/non-restricted World Traveller Economy class: F, A, J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(ii) on American Airlines operated flights, includes fares booked in First class, Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: F, A, P, J, R, D, I, Y, B or H;
(iii) on Finnair operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, I, Y, B, or H;
(iv) on Iberia operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: J, C, D, R, I, Y, B, or H;
(v) on OpenSkies operated flights, includes fares booked in Biz Bed/Business, Prem Plus/Premium Economy and flexible/non-restricted Eco/Economy: J, C, D, R, I, W, E, T, Y, B or H;
(vi) on US Airways operated flights, includes fares booked in Business class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class: C, D, Z, Y, B or H.
This promotion does not apply to flights marketed or operated by franchises, including Comair, Iberia Express, and Sun-Air, or any other code share partners or oneworld Alliance Members.
5. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that the booking/selling class of the fare purchased qualifies for this promotion. Please confirm prior to purchase. For bookings on ba.com, simply click on the flight number hyperlink on the "Choose your flights" page and refer to the booking/selling classes listed above in 3. (Discount Economy class fares, including those booked/sold in K, M, L, V, S, N, Q, O, or G fare classes, do not qualify for this offer.)
6. Member can earn bonus Avios points for a round trip purchased and flown as an Executive Club Member on a qualifying ticket in First, Business class, Premium Economy class or flexible/non-restricted Economy class as per below. Member may earn a bonus on up to five (5) qualifying round trips flown during the promotional period. Bonus Avios would be awarded only for the long-haul part of the journey.
|Class of travel||1st round trip||2nd round trip||3rd round trip||4th round trip||5th round trip||Total Avios bonus|
|First or Business||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||25,000||125,000|
|Premium Economy or Economy (flexible/non-restricted)||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||7,000||35,000|
7. Members who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for this promotion unless their revised travel arrangements also constitute the necessary Qualifying Flights.
8. Member must pay all applicable taxes, fees, and carrier charges.
9. Bonus Avios are awarded in addition to Avios earned normally for flights under the Executive Club Terms and Conditions. All Bonus Avios earned under this promotion will be credited automatically to Members’ accounts after completion of the Qualifying Flights. All Avios are issued subject to the Executive Club membership Terms and Conditions.
10. The following are not Qualifying Flights and this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any offer, promotion, or deal including: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent discounted fares, group, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying booking classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers or coupons (e.g. shareholder’s discount coupon); (iv) upgraded tickets (except those originally booked and purchased in one of the qualifying booking classes with all other terms and conditions of this offer applicable).
11. Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion, and the number of seats available on each Qualifying Flight at a particular fare may be restricted. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that a Member is unable to book a Qualifying Flight due to a lack of available seats at that fare.
12. Members must quote their Executive Club membership number when booking their Qualifying Flights and again at check-in for each sector flown during the Promotional Period. Failure to do this will result in Members not being credited the bonus Avios applicable for travel under this promotion.
13. All passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copy available on ba.com, at "Privacy & Legal") and the Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each flight ticket or itinerary, as provided.
14. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this offer, without notice, in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated, or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event outside its reasonable control.
15. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. All Avios issued are subject to the British Airways Executive Club Terms & Conditions. The Promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB (Registered Number 1777777).