A luxury hotel sitting on the waterfront of Downtown Miami, with a spa, three restaurants and modern rooms offering docking stations and even video game consoles. There is a Starbucks on site to fuel your stay and a large outdoor pool.
At the heart of the vibrant and arty city of Miami, InterContinental Hotels MIAMI is a premier luxury experience built around the famous 'Spindle' sculpture.
On the waterfront, pamper yourself at the hotel spa, with massages, body treatments and facials. An outdoor pool, sauna and fitness centre are also available.
A choice of restaurants and bars serve coffees, poolside drinks and buffet breakfasts. There are also 24-hour room service options.
100 Chopin Plaza Miami
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.3 mi / 0.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
City View Room
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Free airport shuttle
- Bicycle rentals
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• Fitness centre, 24 hours. They can even provide clothes if you forget to pack yours
• High speed internet in rooms
• Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower and relaxation rooms
• Two bottles of water in room daily
• Daily access to a personal smart device featuring thousands of magazines and newspapers from around the world
• Poolside refreshments and sun care
• Turndown service on request
• Black and white copying/printing up to a limit
• In room Keurig coffee and tea
• Luggage storage.
• Ole Restaurant - breakfast
• Toro Toro - lunch - dinner and Bar
• Bluewater - lunch - Bar (pool area)
• Starbucks - coffee and light bites.
# night(s) ---