This great value, luxury casino resort enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of Paradise, Las Vegas. With its Polynesian theme, an iconic erupting volcano and a huge tropical pool area, it is easy to see why The Mirage is such a Vegas favourite.
The rooms themselves feature gorgeous décor, with rich tropical hues and imported fabrics alongside decadent marble bathrooms – creating a place of refined comfort and elegant style. Many of the rooms provide fantastic views of the Mirage Pool and the Strip.
Relax in the pool area, with waterfalls and an adults-only area, Bare. Make use of other soothing facilities such as the Spa – featuring steam rooms, saunas, etc alongside the usual pampering treatments, or why not try The Salon.
Find mouth-watering cuisine in the seven restaurants available, especially Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak. Or go simple at the famous LVB Burger, and spice things up with an ‘adult-friendly’ milkshake.
Make sure you head to the famous Beatle’s-inspired Cirque du Soleil show, LOVE, or see an unforgettable ventriloquist act in America’s Got Talent winner, Terry Fator. In 2017, Boyz II Men will be bringing their inimitable style throughout the year. This alongside many magicians, comedians and other fabulous acts makes for an entertaining stay at the Mirage.
3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.5 mi / 0.8 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 11 Restaurant
• The Pantry - a 24-hour kitchen. Sit down to homespun recipes seasoned with love including white chocolate French toast, la Colombe coffee and fresh made jams
• Heritage Steakhouse
• Stack - American grill
• California Pizza Kitchen
• Cravings - buffet and ethnic food
• Carnegie Delicatessen - sandwiches
• Paradise Cafe - drinks and snacks
• Bliss - frozen yoghurt and desserts
• The Roasted Bean - coffee and pastries
• Dolphin Snack Bar
• In room dining
• 10 bars and lounges
• LVB Burgers and Bar – casual American dining
• OTORO - Japanese
• Osteria Costa (opening February 1, 2018) – Italian fine dining.
• A compulsory resort fee is payable locally and includes the following: Unlimited Local and 800 Calls, In-Room Internet Access, Fitness Center Access, Boarding Pass Printing, Property-wide/Lobby Wireless Internet Access, Notary Services. (All inclusions may be subject to change.)
• Vehicles that are self-parked for more than one hour will be subject to a parking fee. Valet parking is available too, also for a local fee. Fees vary by length of time parked
# night(s) ---