Enjoys a great location, in the heart of Las Vegas, with fantastic views of The Strip. Features an award-winning spa, five star dining and luxury accommodation.
The Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas is a sophisticated sanctuary of modern elegance, situated at the heart of the Las Vegas strip. Ideally located at the entrance of CityCenter, this 47-storey, non-gaming hotel features spectacular accommodation, contemporary dining and an unparalleled spa.
The two-level, 27,000 square-foot Spa at Mandarin Oriental is a prominent feature of the hotel, featuring 17 treatment rooms, multiple water and relaxation experiences, a fitness centre and yoga studio.
Other facilities include a swimming pool with 20 poolside cabanas, three restaurants, one bar, a poolside cafe and the impressive Sky Lobby - located on the 23rd floor, which provides glittering views over the Las Vegas skyline.
3752 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.5 mi / 0.8 km from city centre
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
On site parking is available, at a charge.
• Twist - Signature restaurant by Pierre Gagniere. Open for dinner only. Serves a la carte menu. French cuisine, with a modern twist
• MoZen Bistro - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pan-Asian and international cuisine, with an exhibition noodle bar, rotisserie and grill. A la carte menu
• Amore Patisserie - Open for breakfast and lunch. Serves deli sandwiches, home-made bread, savory treats and sweet gifts
• Tea Lounge - All day service. Serving English tea, cupcakes, delicate oriental flavours of Jasmine and a selection of delicious delicacies
• Poolside Cafe - Serves light refreshments throughout the day. Open for lunch only.
Valet parking is available at a charge (payable locally). Fees vary by length of time parked.
# night(s) ---