A stunning hotel surrounded by pinewood, offering an incredible selection of activities, restaurants and entertainment. Choose from three beaches, two of which provides adults-only exclusivity. The hotel also offers a wealth of kids facilities.
Described as 'paradise on earth' by its guests, Hillside Beach Club offers the comfort, sports and nature of Kalemya Bay, with its exclusive location away from Fethiye. Relax on the hotels blue flag beach and enjoy the high-quality service and selection of its restaurants.
Children are well-catered for, with two pools, one with four slides. The kids club offers a wide range of activities such as DJ courses and sailing. There is a daily entertainment programme for all ages, including everything from beach volleyball, dance lessons, sailing and boat trips (some with charge). Night time entertainment varies from movies on the beach to after parties at Pasha Bar.
Adults can get away from it all on the private adult-only Silent Beach or Serenity Beach, with Yoga classes a perfect start to your morning. No phones or gadgets are allowed to ensure a peaceful experience, as the names suggest.
Many activities are available at the hotel free of charge, such as Zumba and water polo. Further fun includes wakeboarding and windsurfing, available at a charge.
Sanda Nature Spa is located among the trees, offering a unique place to have a spa treatment while listening to the birds and the lapping waters. Try the amazing Herbal Oil massage for a real treat.
An added luxury touch is a mobile app to order your drinks from the comfort of your sunlounger.
Belen Cad. No: 132
3.8 mi / 6.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 330
SUPERIOR DOUBLE (A)
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
SUPERIOR FAMILY (B)
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
CLUB DOUBLE (C)
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
CLUB SINGLE (D)
Sleeps 1, Bed Type: Single(s) Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
DOUBLE PARK VIEW ROOM (E)
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 2 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
• Water polo
• Zumba fitness parties
• Water gymnastics
• Paid activities include catamarans, diving school, wakeboarding and windsurfing
• Childrens facilities include two pools; one with four slides
• Free WiFi.
• Main Restaurant - offers an incredible selection of food, from Chinese stir fries cooked in front of you, to chocolate souffles from the pizza oven, steaks, fresh grilled fish, a huge array of salads, and you cannot fail to be impressed by the dessert selections. Local beer and wine are served to the table during lunch and dinner
• Pasha On The Bay - reservations for dinner are required and only drinks are charged extra. One of two a la carte restaurants, offering Mediterranean cuisine in a truly beautiful setting. Ideal for a romantic meal overlooking the water
• Beach Bar & Restaurant - presents a tasty snack buffet full of munchies and a barbecue corner at midday. In the evening, the restaurant serves a delectable presentation of authentic Italian cuisine paired with local and international wines in a relaxed, al fresco setting under the stars
• Pool Bar - stay refreshed with a comprehensive selection of drinks and cocktails served right in the heart of Hillside Beach Club. Guests are welcome to hang out with friends or lounge with a book in comfy couches during the day, or enjoy the lively environment in late summer evenings
• Beach Bar - lounge on a deckchair with a colourful cocktail or your favourite drink in hand under the golden sunshine. The fun continues after sunset in this breezy outdoors spot with comfy patio seating, perfect for kicking back as great music completes the beautiful moonlit setting
• Pasha On The Bay Bar - relax with a drink, chat with your partner or meet new friends while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Mediterranean
• Abacco Bar - romantic bar, a magical place for candlelit romance. Choose something you fancy from the extensive drinks menu and snuggle up in this cosy enclave. There are live performances several nights a week and you will always find a soft symphony of waves lapping on the shore.
Please note, a la carte restaurants are open depending on weather conditions. Pasha is closed on Sundays, Beach Bar & Restaurant is closed on Wednesdays for dinner.
The resort layout is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
# night(s) ---