Set in a great central location by shopping, theatres, attractions and the Magnificent Mile, Hyatt Regency Chicago offers five restaurants, free WiFi and provides a value for money stay.
Set near Millenium Park, Navy Pier and Lake Michigan, this hotel sits over the Chicago River and offers over 2000 rooms, with a choice to fit all customer's needs. This lively hotel has direct access to an underground shopping centre.
In the loop, with views and access to many of Chicago's best sights, this lively hotel provides a selection of restaurants, perfect for refuelling after a day exploring the city centre. From steak, to sushi and local American treats, you will have plenty of options to enjoy.
A unique feature of the hotel is its free WiFi, and guest rooms contain modern amenities including large TV, a work space, coffee maker and more.
Service exceeds your expectations here, with boarding pass printing, a 24-hour fitness centre, an airport shuttle service bookable and a bus route pickup location.
151 East Wacker Drive
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.6 mi / 0.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 2019
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 6 Lounges/bars
- 6 Restaurant
• 24-hour complimentary fitness centre
• Full-service business centre
• Fast Board airline printing stations
• Wireless lobby Internet
• Express check-in kiosks
• American craft kitchen & bar - seasonal
• Stetson’s Modern Steak + Sushi
• BIG Bar - signature cocktails, appetisers and desserts
• The Living Room - fireside lounge with small plates and signature cocktails
• Market Chicago - 24-hour market with coffee and grab-and-go snacks.
# night(s) ---