This high-end, all-suite hotel sits on a peninsula within the Atlantis Paradise Island resort. Perched above two magnificent beaches with exclusive access to two pools.
The Cove Atlantis is the most luxurious place to stay within the Atlantis resort, surrounded by lush landscaping, fresh water pools and waterfalls. Part of the experience at The Cove Atlantis includes access to an adult-only pool, the Cove Pools and beach club with live DJs, outdoor gaming and private cabanas. Cascades is a separate and a family zero-entry pool. The hotel also has Dolphin Cay, which houses dolphins and sea lions.
Why not book a breakfast or half board plan where you can dine in a choice of restaurants, it's a great way to budget before you travel. Also take advantage of kids eat free when dining with parents, available on either plan.
All suites within the resort ooze luxury. They are decorated in a contemporary style of earth tones and light wood panelling to enhance the panoramic views of the ocean. Each suite features two plasma-screen televisions, a Bose 3-2-1 entertainment system, wireless Internet and a custom in-room bar. The bathroom comes with marble floors, granite wash basins, deep soaking tubs and glass bricked rain showers. Club rooms also include access to the Club Lounge, breakfast, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
On top of this, you can take advantage of the endless facilities at Atlantis Paradise Island. Aquaventure is a 141-acre immersive water experience, consisting of thrilling new water slides, a mile-long river ride with high intensity rapids and wave surges and never-before seen special effects that add an extreme level of excitement to the overall experience.
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.7 mi / 2.7 km from city centre
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 21 Restaurant
- 8 Pool
- 3 Children's pool
- 19 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Live entertainment
Atlantis Paradise Island is home to 21 restaurants including:
• Nobu – Japanese-Peruvian World Famous Celebrity chef restaurant
• Seafire Steakhouse – Modern steakhouse
• Olives – Mediterranean cuisine
• Café Martinique – French gourmet restaurant
• Casa D’Angelo – Italian
• Chop Stix – Traditional Asian cuisine
• Mosaic – Mediterranean influenced restaurant
• Bimini Road – Caribbean influenced, restaurant
• Murray’s Delicatessen – New-York style deli
• Lagoon Bar and Grill – Open-air grill restaurant
• Marketplace – International buffet restaurant
• Poseidon’s Table – World cuisine for all the family
• Virgil’s BBQ – Tastes of the South with BBQ techniques from Tennessee, Kentucky and Texas
• Marina Pizzeria – Traditional homemade pizzas
• Breakfast plan - guests may choose to have breakfast in Poseidon’s Table, Murray's Delicatessen, Mosaic or Olive's. If guests would like to eat in any other restaurant for breakfast they will be charged a supplement, however Starbucks in Marina Village is not included. Coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks are also included at breakfast. Children 11 years and under may dine for free when dining with adults who have purchased a breakfast plan. They must select from the child's menu in restaurant’s that offer them.
• Trident Dining Plan - guests may choose to have breakfast in Poseidon’s Table, Mosaic, Murray's Delicatessen, Olive’s, Plato’s, Sun & Ice or The Point Restaurant & Bar. Breakfast is full American breakfast or continental breakfast, coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices. For dinner, guests may choose to have casual dining at Poseidon’s Table, Mosaic, Virgil’s BBQ, Carmine’s, Murray's Delicatessen, Marina Pizzeria, The Villages Burger Shack, Frankie Gone Bananas or The Point Restaurant & Bar. Guests may also choose to have fine dining at Olive’s, Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Chop Stix or Seafire Steakhouse. Dinner reservations are required for all gourmet and celebrity chef restaurants. Dinner is a three-course nightly meal with a choice of one entrée and an appetizer, soup or salad and a dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices. Dinner reservations are required for Olive’s and reservations are recommended for other restaurants, but please note there are cancellation charges at some restaurants. Children six years and under may dine for free when dining with adults who have purchased a Half Board meal plan. They must select from the child's menu.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) not all restaurants, bars and pools will be open, and those that are will operate at a limited capacity. The nightclub will remain closed until further notice.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
• Resort fee is included covering:
Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas
Access to the Fitness Center for two people per day per room
Two bottles of water daily per room
In-Room Coffee and Tea
Unlimited local phone calls
Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
Resort shuttle service.
# night(s) ---