This luxury hotel reflects the intimate and understated elegance of the Park Hyatt brand, making it the ideal place to stay, situated in Vienna's new Goldenes Quartier at the square Am Hof.
This superb hotel occupies a listed 100-year-old building that formerly served as an Austrian Hungarian Monarchy Bank and forms part of Vienna's First District, listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Located in the heart of the most exclusive shopping district in Vienna, just steps away from the celebrated fashion houses and boutiques of Kohlmarkt, the hotel offers easy walking distance to the city's most important sights, historic monuments and museums.
Featuring 143 generously sized guestrooms, Park Hyatt Vienna guestrooms are amongst the largest in the city. Offering a variety of recreational outlets designed to appeal to both hotel guests and local residents, visitors of the hotel enjoy gourmet cuisine at the historically restored hotel restaurant 'The Bank Brasserie & Bar', afternoon tea at the 'Lounge', a cocktail or drink at the whisky and cigar lounge 'Living Room' or visit Café Am Hof, a traditional Viennese coffee house which has seating outside during the summer months.
For relaxation, guests can retreat into the tranquil sanctuary of Arany Spa and indulge in a selection of exclusive body treatments and facials. Moreover, the hotel hosts an extensive hotel fitness centre and 15m indoor swimming pool for exercise. Park Hyatt Vienna is the first Hyatt hotel in Austria.
Am Hof 2
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.2 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 143
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- Health club
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Steam bath
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 1 Restaurant
• Arany Spa - the ultimate luxury spa experience. The facilities include a 15m indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, sanarium and vitality shower, offering the ideal place to unwind and de-stress after a full day in the city of Vienna. It features six spacious treatment rooms including one couples treatment room, each designed to relax and unwind with various massages, cosmetic and beauty treatments on offer. Guests can also take advantage of the extensive fitness centre hosting advanced technology from Technogym.
• The Bank Brasserie & Bar – Located in the centerpiece of the building, with its own entrance from Bognergasse, The Bank Brasserie presents an exceptional dining experience in a warm sophisticated atmosphere. Focusing on newly interpreted brasserie classics, using sustainable locally sourced products, we serve a daily buffet breakfast, a Plat du Jour menu and A la carte lunch as well as dinner. The open show kitchen allows diners to watch and follow the chefs preparing tasty menus using high-quality products. The Bank Bar presents specially created international premium cocktails based on sensorial and optical associations with the former cashier hall and materials like wood, leather, metal and copper - reminiscent of a time when the building used to be a bank.
• Café Am Hof – Accessible from the hotel lobby as well as through a separate entrance, the authentic Café Am Hof is a modern venue, with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide a charming view out onto the Bognergasse. Inspired by charming Viennese coffee houses of the 19th century, the Boutique café provides the perfect meeting point at all times of the day. From a Wiener Melange to home-made cakes to a small breakfast or a quick snack – the choice is infinite.
• Lounge – The Lounge is the perfect place for an afternoon tea or a quiet drink before dinner. A light color concept creates a feminine atmosphere, while vibrant art complements the inviting space, making the guest feel at home. In this relaxing atmosphere, you can enjoy a small Viennese breakfast and delicious Viennese pastries in the morning. In the evening, you can indulge in a refined selection of wines and champagnes in a comfortable ambience or have a small dinner.
• Living Room - Adjacent to the hotel lobby as well as accessible from the Lounge, you will find the Living Room. Feel at home, relax and enjoy a large selection of aged and refined spirits along with other premium liquors. Special lockers provide private whiskies with safe storage. Lean back and experience the outstanding ambience in the beautifully restored wood paneled lounge and its cozy armchairs and sofas. The Living Room offers you an authentic space to enjoy a cigar from our various collection, stored in the walk-in humidor, together with exceptional spirits. Viennese pastries and small bites are also available.