Set in the heart of the famous Gaslamp Quarter, near the beach, dining and more. Enjoy a choice of six restaurants and bars, urban rooms, an on-site spa and a rooftop pool.
Sitting in a historic neighbourhood of Downtown San Diego, a stay at Pendry San Diego means you are never far from sights, sounds, nightlife and culinary delights. With a mix of classic and modern luxury amenities in the rooms, they are a perfect way to relax after a day exploring the city.
Spa Pendry offers a selection of renewing and reinvigorating treatments, with separate facilities for men and women, meditation, curative baths and skincare, as well as a fitness centre, massage and outdoor treatment options to enjoy the Californian weather while you relax.
The pedestrian-friendly area of San Diego has shops, nightlife and restaurants a plenty, and neighbouring East Village contains Petco Park and Little Italy is a short bike ride away with breweries and eateries. North Park offers hip boutiques, art galleries, cafes and more. And there are beaches just a few minutes away if you want to relax and take in the Pacific Ocean.
Tantalise your taste buds at the six bars and restaurants located at Pendry, trying coastal delicacies, poolside drinks, cocktails and even a cocktail at the social club in the evening.
550 J Street
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.7 mi / 1.1 km from city centre
- Health club
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Indoor parking
- Pets allowed
- On-Site parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Heated pool
- 24-hour security
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Gift/News stand
- Room service
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Dry cleaning
- Jogging track
- Massage services
- ATM/Cash machine
- 24-hour room service
- Safe deposit box
• Lionfish - with seasonal, local ingredients, Lionfish serves modern coastal cuisine with fresh catches and prime cuts from Executive Chef Jose “JoJo” Ruiz. The award-winning chef provides sushi, seafood and coastal cuisine on the menu in the airy, two-floor dining room. Many of the dishes take inspiration from the local area and are perfect when complemented with a hand-crafted, cocktail. Open for dinner only
• Oxford Social Club - a lively place to enjoy a cocktail, inspired by clubs of the past
• The Pool House - a premier rooftop lounge with impressive views, perfect as a backdrop while you sip a cocktail
• Provisional - with seasonal fare, an espresso bar and retail space within the greenhouse selling homeware, ceramics, jewellery and more
• Fifth & Rose - bar fare and cocktails
• Nason's Beer Hall - try some of the local and international craft beers, a popular pastime of the city.