If you live at the same address, a Household Account enables you to share your Avios with the other members of your household for free, so that you can enjoy the membership benefits of the Executive Club collectively.
Transferring Avios points
If you don’t live at the same address, Transferring Avios enables you to top up your family or friends’ Executive Club accounts, for a charge, so that they can enjoy that next reward* flight.
- You can only transfer a maximum of 27,000 Avios points to any one Executive Club Member.
- Avios points can only be transferred online and in multiples of 1,000**.
- You will need to know the recipient’s full name, email address and Executive Club membership number.
- Avios points are transferred immediately and can be used right away.
- A transfer Avios points fee is charged per transfer transaction dependent on the number of Avios points transferred. Please refer to the charges below for details.
- The transfer points fee is non-refundable.
- Avios points cannot be transferred into an account with a zero Avios points balance.
Number of Avios points
|0 to 999||Transfer of Avios points is unavailable|
|1,000 to 6,000||25.00||45.00||30.00||45.00|
|7,000 to 12,000||65.00||110.00||75.00||110.00|
|13,000 to 18,000||100.00||170.00||115.00||170.00|
|19,000 to 24,000||140.00||230.00||160.00||230.00|
|25,000 to 27,000||175.00||290.00||200.00||290.00|
Enrol or contact the Executive Club for up to date Avios points transfer information. Full Terms and Conditions