Purchase and Gift Avios: Up to 45% bonus Avios and 200,000 Avios limit lift offer
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club ('BAEC') Member. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- Between 00:01 hr BST Monday 23 July and 23:59 hr BST Monday 6 August 2018 (the 'Promotional Period') Eligible Participants will receive up to 45% Avios bonus upon any Purchase or Gift Avios transaction. Purchase or Gift 1,000 – 15,000 Avios and receive 20% bonus Avios Purchase or Gift 20,000 – 35,000 Avios and receive 30% bonus Avios Purchase or Gift 40,000 – 90,000 Avios and receive 35% bonus Avios Purchase or Gift 100,000 – 200,000 Avios and receive 45% bonus Avios
- Avios points can only be purchased on Ba.com using the Purchase Avios points Application Form.
- Eligible Participants may Gift Avios (purchase for someone else) during the promotional period, provided that the recipient holds a British Airways Executive Club account with at least one Avios point in their account and the recipient's BAEC membership number is entered at the time of purchase. Members can receive up to 200,000 gifted Avios. The recipient will receive up to 45% bonus Avios.
- Eligible Participants may not exceed their annual 200,000 Avios limit. Bonus Avios do not count towards your annual limit.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- British Airways plc ('BA') accepts no responsibility for members who are unable to fulfil the terms of this promotion. BA may withdraw this offer at any time.
- This promotion has no cash value and no cash or credit alternative is available. Purchased Avios are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with the British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by BA or its agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- BA is in no way liable for the reproduction of this promotion or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and conditions where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
- This promotion and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777