The Executive Club is the British Airways frequent flyer programme, designed to recognise and reward individual members and make travel even more enjoyable.
There are four tiers of membership of the Executive Club: Blue, Bronze, Silver and Gold. As you move up through the different levels, you will enjoy the additional benefits each tier brings. For example, Gold and Silver members can enjoy access to the luxury of our lounges worldwide.
As an Executive Club member, you’ll earn Avios whenever you fly with us or our oneworld® alliance partners.
The number of Avios you earn depends on the distance you fly, the cabin you fly in, the type of ticket you hold and your Executive Club tier.
You can also collect Avios with our worldwide network of hotel, car rental, financial and shopping partners, even when you are not flying.
Earn more Avios with a British Airways American Express Card
- If you use the British Airways American Express Corporate Card, you will earn 1 Avios for every £1 you spend.
- If you use the British Airways American Express Corporate Card Plus, you will earn 3
Avios for every £1 you spend with British Airways and 1.5 Avios for every £1 you spend elsewhere.
You can spend these Avios on flights and upgrades for your personal use via the Executive Club loyalty programme.
Terms and Conditions
- Avios issued are subject to Executive Club terms and conditions.
- Reward flights and upgrades are subject to applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- Avios will not accrue in respect of any Cash Withdrawal, American Express Travellers Cheque purchases, Foreign Exchange Transactions or fees. Avios will accrue in respect of spending in each month provided your account is not more than 60 days overdue for payment. Avios will not accrue in respect of amounts which are subsequently recredited to your account because of refunds.