Terms and Conditions
- Book a qualifying British Airways flight for yourself or your colleagues between 4 April and 30 June 2014 and your company will earn double On Business Points for the first 10 sectors flown. Flights can be taken anytime between 4 April and 30 June 2014.
- Bonus On Business Points can be earned on all Qualifying British Airways flights. A Qualifying flight is operated by British Airways, or operated by eligible partner airlines on selected routes, when booked with a 'BA' flight number. On Business Points will be earned in accordance with the On Business standard terms and conditions and all On Business Points will be automatically awarded after completion of each qualifying flight sector booked and flown by 30 June 2014.
- This promotion is only open to companies located and trading in Austria, Algeria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmak, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, with a valid On Business membership number.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or deal, including but not limited to redemption bookings or upgrades.
- A Qualifying Flight is an individual direct flight. If you take a return flight, e.g. London-Paris-London, this counts as two flight sectors. If you need to connect to an onward destination, this will count as 4 flight sectors e.g. Paris-London-NewYork-London-Paris.
- Taxes, fees and carrier charges remain payable on all reward flights and reward flight upgrades.
- Other restrictions apply. For all the terms and conditions that apply to the On Business programme please see ba.com/onbusiness.