A boutique-style hotel renowned for its old-world charm and distinctive character, the Trianon Old Naples offers an intimate, exclusive ambience and a high standard of personal service.
Located in the heart of fashionable Old Naples and minutes from the sparkling, pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and Naples Pier. The Trianon is well placed to explore the excellent shops in the Fifth Avenue district and a wide range of restaurants, cafes and bars.
Special attention has been given to the hotels 55 stylishly furnished guest rooms, which have relaxing seating areas and extra large bathrooms. Privacy and quiet is assured in all rooms.
An extensive continental breakfast is served each morning in the colonial-style lobby. Staff will arrange for meals to be delivered from local restaurants. In addition, many of the local bars and restaurants offer exclusive discounts and preferred seating for Trianon guests.
Facilities at the Trianon are limited, but the warmth of this delightful hotel, together with its high standard of service, more than compensate.
Dettagli della sistemazione
955 Seventh Ave. South
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 15:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
0.1 mi / 0.2 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Numero totale di camere - 58
Può ospitare 2, Tipo letto: King-size o matrimoniale/i TV satellitare, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Bagno privato, Doccia separata, Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Film in camera, Televisore
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- Camere non fumatori (generico)
- Caffè o tè gratuiti in camera
- Parcheggio interno
- Servizi internet
- Asse da stiro
- 1 Piscina
- 1 Lounge/bar
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Servizio di lavaggio a secco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
Informazioni per la cena
• Third Street, in the heart of Old Naples, is a lively centre for restaurants with music or comedy on the menu along with steaks, salads and shrimp.
• 5th Avenue South is where you can dine in fine restaurants, trendy beach bars and sidewalk cafes. Traditional cuisine is the freshest finest seafood in Florida including succulent crabs and shrimp.