Situated in the heart of Berlin’s historic centre, this traditional hotel enjoys excellent proximity to well-known landmarks such as Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate, the Parliament Building and Potsdam Square. For further travel, the hotel is conveniently located near to the U-Bahn underground network.
The Angleterre Hotel offers first class service in the ambience of a splendid city palace dating back to the 1870s. Warm colours, graceful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, large mirrors and woodworks decorate the hotel. Its carefully restored murals and stuccoed ceilings exude graceful British style.
The hotel has 155 elegantly furnished rooms and suites, some with a balcony and lavishly renovated wall and ceiling paintings. The hotel also offers city and business travellers a stylish base for discovery tours throughout Berlin. Take advantage of the hotel’s sauna, rest room and fitness area, (charges may apply)after a busy day where you can relax and unwind.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 15:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
1.6 mi / 2.5 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Può ospitare 2, Tipo letto: Matrimoniale/i Film in camera, Vasca da bagno/doccia combinati, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Aria condizionata, Televisore
- Health Club
- Camere non fumatori (generico)
- Parcheggio nelle vicinanze
- Parcheggio interno
- Servizio di lavaggio a secco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Servizio in camera
- 1 Lounge/bar
- 1 Ristorante
Informazioni per la cena
• Speakers' Corner - enjoy a rich breakfast buffet in the restaurant. The chef de cuisine will prepare seasonally varying specialties a la carte
• The Commonwealth bar and lounge - a popular meeting place with its many events and cocktails, as well as English and Irish specialties
• In the summer, the beer garden Fredericks offers a view of the lively hustle and bustle on Friedrichstrasse.