With Arabic style architecture and ornate balconies, this hotel's design reflects its name 'the town'. It is set in 124 acres of landscaped gardens, on an idyllic private beach, surrounded by sea and mountains. In addition, shopping and cultural attractions are easily accessible.
This hotel offers a perfect relaxing break for couples. The spacious 198 rooms all enjoy a balcony or a terrace and offer internet access. The en-suite bathrooms have a separate walk-in shower in addition to the bath.
The Capri Court restaurant features contemporary Italian cuisine, as well as Tapas and Sablah. Here, you may dine under the stars and enjoy live entertainment. The Al Tanoor is an al fresco dining area with Arabian specialities. However, as a guest at one of the hotels in the Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa, you may sample the facilities and dining at the Al Waha and dining at the Al Husn, please note children must be over 12 and pre-made reservations are required for the Al Husn restaurants.
As a beach side hotel, Al Bandar offers a wide choice of both land and water sports. You may choose from a range that includes scuba diving and windsurfing. There are also three outdoor swimming pools and four tennis courts.
For those looking for more relaxing activities visit CHI, The Spa, an exclusive Shangri-La service, which will indulge you with a range of calming treatments. There are also Turkish baths, steam rooms and Jacuzzis to enjoy. CHI, the elegant spa at Shangri-La, has been voted as one of the top 25 spas in Africa, Middle East and Indian Ocean, by the Conde Nast Traveller magazine.
Located on the shore, the hotel provides direct access to the beach and every room enjoys garden and sea views. The old city of Mutrah is within about 15 minutes of this hotel.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Barr Al Jissah
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 14:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
5.9 mi / 9.5 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Numero totale di camere - 198
DELUXE POOL VIEW
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto:
DELUXE SEA FACING VIEW
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e letto pieghevole Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto:
ONE BEDROOM SUITE
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size e letto pieghevole Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
- 2 Piscina
- Intrattenimento dal vivo
- Bar a bordo piscina
- Centro benessere
- 1 Piscina per bambini
- Servizi internet
- Parcheggio nelle vicinanze
- Campo da tennis
- Parcheggio interno
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Servizio di lavaggio a secco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Caffè o tè gratuiti in camera
- Centro business
- Salone di bellezza/Negozio di prodotti di bellezza
- Asse da stiro
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- Servizio in camera
- 2 Lounge/bar
- 3 Ristorante
• Complimentary internet access throughout the resort
• Complimentary daily shuttle to downtown Muscat and Muttrah souk
• Every room at Al Husn comes with a Nespresso machine and BOSE wireless speaker
• Complimentary afternoon high tea for all Al Husn guests
• Cool Zone is the resorts children's club
• Adventure zone is an exciting family entertainment venue
• Game Zone is a games area for all the family
• Lazy River - meander your way between Al Waha and Al Bandar sections of the hotel (or vice versa) on inflatable tubes.(May close at short notice throughout the year due to essential maintenance)
Informazioni per la cena
Hotels in Oman have restricted hours for the sale of alcohol. Bars are open Saturday to Thursday from midday to 3pm and 6pm to 1am, and Friday midday to 1am.
• Al Tanoor - Gulf and international cuisine
• Capri Court - Italian
• Mokha Coffee Shop
• Al Bandar Lobby Lounge offers hot and cold beverages • Tapas & Sablah serves Arabic, Mediterranean, Asian, Turkish and Greek Tapas for dinner
• The Long Bar - signature cocktails
• Circles - pizza from the wood-fired oven. Also available are snacks, pasta dishes, health drinks and cocktails
• Piano Lounge - pre-dinner drinks or late evening cocktails and cognacs. The extensive menu includes light snacks, coffees, teas and a wide range of wines and popular beverages
• Lobby Lounge - fine teas, cocktails and other tempting refreshments
• Bait Al Bahr - fresh seafood, prepared right by the beach
• Samba at Al Waha, Shahrazad and Sultanah at Al Husn - The Shahrazad restaurant located at Al Husn Hotel has now introduced both Lebanese and Arabic cuisine in addition to the Moroccan cuisine for a full, authentic Middle Eastern fine dining experience
• Asia, Fairouz and Zafran Café at the souk
• Guests booked on half board or full board will be required to take their lunch and / or dinner at Samba or al Tanoor buffet restaurants.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.