With Arabic style architecture surrounded by pools, this hotel gives the soothing impression of an oasis. It is set in 124 acres of landscaped gardens, on an idyllic private beach, surrounded by sea and mountains. In addition, shopping and cultural attractions are easily accessible.
This is a family friendly-hotel with great facilities for people travelling with children. For example, the family rooms have DVD players and PlayStations. There is also a children's swimming pool and kids' club. The 'Surf Cafe' is designed with teenage guests in mind. In addition to providing computers with internet access, it also serves a menu of healthy fast food.
Al Waha's restaurant, Samba, serves a menu of Latin cuisine. However, as a guest at one of the hotels in the Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa, you may sample the facilities and dining at the Al Bandar and dining at the Al Husn, please note children must be over 12 and pre-made reservations are required for the Al Husn restaurants.
The spacious 262 rooms all enjoy a balcony or a terrace and have internet access. The en-suite bathrooms have a separate walk-in shower in addition to the bath.
As a beach side hotel, Al Waha offers a wide choice of both on land and water sports. Scuba diving and windsurfing are available at the nearby Dive Centre. There are also three outdoor swimming pools and four tennis courts.
For those looking for more relaxing activities visit Chi, The Spa, an exclusive Shangri-La service, which will indulge you with a range of calming treatments. There are also Turkish baths, steam rooms and Jacuzzi's to enjoy. In 2010 the Chi spa was voted among the top ten spas in overseas hotels by readers of Conde Nast Traveller UK.
The exciting Splashpad water play area is great fun for both children and adults. It is open daily, from 9am to 7pm. It features more than 20 water activities in a fully shaded area, meaning that you can use it throughout the day and even during the hot summer months. This zero depth pool area, contains no standing water and features many different water movements.
Located on the shore, the hotel provides direct access to the beach and every room enjoys a garden or a sea view. The old city of Mutrah is within about 15 minutes of this hotel.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Barr Al Jissah
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 14:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
6.2 mi / 9.9 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Numero totale di camere - 262
SUPERIOR SEA VIEW
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e letto pieghevole Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
EXECUTIVE SEA VIEW
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto:
FAMILY INTERCONNECTING ROOM
Può ospitare 5, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e letto pieghevole Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
ONE BEDROOM SUITE
Può ospitare 4, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e letto pieghevole Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, TV satellitare, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Minibar, Televisore
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e letto pieghevole Vasca da bagno separata, Doccia separata, Televisore, Aria condizionata, TV satellitare, Minibar, Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato
- 3 Piscina
- Bar a bordo piscina
- Centro benessere
- Sala giochi
- 2 Piscina per bambini
- Servizi internet
- Parcheggio nelle vicinanze
- Campo da tennis
- Kids Club
- Parcheggio interno
- Parco giochi
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Servizio di lavaggio a secco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Caffè o tè gratuiti in camera
- Salone di bellezza/Negozio di prodotti di bellezza
- Asse da stiro
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- Servizio in camera
- 3 Ristorante
• Cool Zone is the resorts childrens club, based at Al Waha and offers a wide range of supervised activities for children of all ages. It provides an air-conditioned indoor play area as well as an outdoor play area that features an old Omani dhow. In addition to the hotels main swimming pool is a toddlers pool with a rubber-cushioned floor and a separate pool for older children in the shape of a water mushroom
• Adventure zone is an exciting family entertainment venue
• Game Zone is a games area for all the family
• Lazy River - meander your way between Al Waha and Al Bandar sections of the hotel (or vice versa) on inflatable tubes
• Complimentary internet access throughout the resort
• Complimentary daily shuttle to downtown Muscat and Muttrah souk.
Informazioni per la cena
Hotels in Oman have restricted hours for the sale of alcohol. Bars are open Saturday to Thursday from midday to 3pm and 6pm to 1am, and Friday midday to 1am.
• Samba - south American
• Surf Cafe - healthy salads and snacks as well as burgers and sandwiches
• With panoramic pool, garden and sea views, Al Waha Lobby Lounge is an inviting spot with a wide selection of coffees, teas, cocktails and light snacks, as well as afternoon teas
• Assira pool bar - light and healthy salads, sandwiches and snacks, as well as refreshing cold beverages throughout the day
- Guests can also enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars in the resort:
• Bait Al Bahr - fresh seafood
• Tanoor, Capri Court, Tapas & Sablah, Circles, Piano Bar and The Long Bar at Al Bandar
• Asia, Fairouz and Zafran Café at the souk
• Shahrazad and Sultanah at Al Husn - The Shahrazad restaurant located at Al Husn Hotel has now introduced both Lebanese and Arabic cuisine in addition to the Moroccan cuisine for a full, authentic Middle Eastern fine dining experience
• Guests booked on half board or full board will be required to take their lunch and / or dinner at Samba or al Tanoor buffet restaurants.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.