This stunning boutique hotel is bordered by the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Oman and natural beauty of the Hajar mountains. The Chedi Muscat exudes understated luxury and has won a Conde Nast Traveller award for ambience and design. The gorgeous spa and health club is the largest spa in Muscat.
Feel relaxed in the stylish surroundings of this superior resort. The Chedi Muscat indulges guests with a range of modern minimalist rooms and villas set amidst the tranquil water gardens. With traditional Omani architecture and lavishly adorned furnishings, each of them possesses a host of luxury amenities.
The villas offer views over the lush hotel gardens. All rooms provide access to three swimming pools, two for adults only. The Chedi Pool is framed by cosy cabanas and a 370-metre stretch of private beach. The Long pool, as the name suggest is the longest pool in The Middle East at 103-metres.
The Spa at The Chedi Muscat is a refuge from the buzz of the city, with its thirteen elegantly appointed treatment rooms offering all the spa essentials, such as individual showers and an extensive menu of rejuvenating and internationally-acclaimed treatments.
Choose from six restaurants including The Beach Restaurant or enjoy in-room dining, 24-hours a day.
Guests can soak up the sun, and use the many facilities on offer at the resort. There are two floodlit tennis courts available, or guests can browse in The Boutique and fine art gallery.
Other activities include taking time away from the hotel on a sightseeing tour or venture out to explore the intriguing Muttrah Souq, renowned as the most interesting bazaar in Arabia.
Informations sur les chambres
P.O. Box 964
18th November Street
133 Al Khuwair
Informations sur l'arrivée :
Heure d'arrivée normale : 14:00
Heure de départ normale : 12:00
12.3 km / 19.8 km depuis le centre ville
Types de chambres et installations
Nombre total de chambres : 158
Nombre de personnes 2, Type de lit : Queen(s) Salle de bains privée, Télévision par satellite, Douche séparée, Air conditionné, Mini-bar, Télévision
Nombre de personnes 2, Type de lit : King(s) Salle de bains privée, Télévision par satellite, Douche séparée, Air conditionné, Mini-bar, Télévision
Nombre de personnes 2, Type de lit : King(s) Salle de bains privée, Télévision par satellite, Douche séparée, Mini-bar, Télévision
CHEDI CLUB SUITE
Nombre de personnes 4, Type de lit : King(s) et canapé-lit Salle de bains privée, Télévision par satellite, Douche séparée, Air conditionné, Mini-bar, Télévision
DELUXE CLUB TERRACE
Nombre de personnes 2, Type de lit : King(s) Douche séparée, Télévision, Télévision par satellite, Mini-bar, Salle de bains privée
- 3 Piscine
- Club de remise en forme
- Services de massage
- Court de tennis
- Parking sur place
- Service en chambre 24/24h
- Parking gratuit
- Nettoyage à sec
- Café ou thé en chambre gratuit
- Centre d'affaires
- Service de valet/blanchisserie
- 3 Salons/bars
- 6 Restaurant
• Complimentary wi-fi access throughout hotel
• Complimentary on demand movies.
Informations sur la restauration
• Hotels in Oman have restricted hours for the sale of alcohol. Bars are open Saturday to Thursday from midday and Friday from 14:00
• The Restaurant - menus from different corners of the world are brought together in the four display kitchens featuring Asian, Arabic, Indian and Contemporary cuisine. Open daily all year round for breakfast, lunch and dinner and for Friday Brunch in high season. Indoor dining and outdoor dining available
• The Arabian Courtyard - a traditional Omani dining experience. Open for dinner in high season Thursday to Saturday from 19:30 to 22:30
• The Beach Restaurant (open October to April) offers an unrivalled beachfront location, a perfect mix of award winning seafood cuisine, an impressive wine list and a stunning decor. Open for dinner only
• The Chedi Poolside Cabanas - enjoy Casual outdoor tapas and cocktails. Open for lunch daily all year, between 12:00 noon and 17:00 and for dinner in high season Monday to Wednesday
• The Long Pool Cabana is next to the longest pool in the Middle East and serves Malaysian and Japanese cuisine, open in high season for lunch and dinner daily
• The Serai Pool Cabana. Adjacent to the Serai Pool overlooking the sea and gardens. Open all year and serves light meals and refreshing drinks during the day as well as cocktails in the evening and light snacks
• The Lobby Lounge - the ideal venue for your morning coffee and evening cocktails in tranquil surroundings. Outdoor seating as well as indoor seating is available
• Dress code: Smart casual (no shorts or sandals permitted) except at The Chedi Poolside Cabanas and The Serai Pool Cabana where the dress code is casual.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.