This large hotel provides elegant charm, set just across the road from the river. Offering great value for money, it is located in the heart of downtown Singapore. Miramar is within walking distance of Chinatown, Clarke Quay and the Great World City shopping centre, as well as bars, restaurants and Orchard Road and the Marina area.
The 342 spacious rooms are tastefully furnished and provide either a view of the vibrant city, the hotel swimming pool or the famous Singapore River. In addition to the standard amenities, the rooms offer WiFi access. Miramar facilities include a small but personal gym. There is one outdoor pool and a Jacuzzi for relaxation. The hotel also features some great restaurants, Ferntree Café offering buffet and a la carte delicacies, Ikoi Japanese Restaurant with sushi bar and Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant for tantalizing dim sum and authentic Sichaun cuisine.
Three MRT stations are within walking distance, providing easy access to the rest of Singapore. Marina Bay Integrated Resort and Casino, Esplanade, the Singapore Flyer, Sentosa Resorts World, Universal Studios Theme Park and many more are available to explore.
With the business hub, popular tourist landmarks, shopping belt, waterfront dining and entertainment venues all within easy reach, Hotel Miramar is the ideal choice for any type of traveller.
401 Havelock Road
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.0 mi / 1.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 342
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• WiFi, at a charge. Complimentary WiFi within guest rooms and hotel areas from 1 April 2015
• Hotel provides complimentary hospitality/shower room which is available for guests use after check out. Ideal for late departures
• Hotel provides complimentary shuttle bus service to and from Orchard Road and Clarke Quay MRT Station
• Self-service coin-operated laundry room.
• Fern Tree Cafe - Asian cuisine
• Brass Rail Lounge - tropical drinks and international bands, live entertainment is nightly except Sunday
• Ikoi Japanese Restaurant.
• All the main international food outlets are well represented in Singapore and Orchard Road is the best place to start if you are looking for family oriented dining
• The nightlife of Singapore caters for all tastes and budgets with everything from pubs and wine bars to sophisticated night-clubs.
# night(s) ---