A veritable icon, offering impeccably luxurious surroundings on Regent Street. Enjoy a beautiful spa and culinary excellence, including award-winning afternoon tea.
The Langham, London has enchanted royalty, dignitaries and celebrities since 1865, when it opened as Europe's first 'Grand Hotel'. Today it continues to impress discerning travellers with its legendary 'service with poise'.
Enter the impressive marble foyer covered in the wonderful sights and smells of roses and walk under the chandelier made of light bulbs.
Chuan Body + Soul at The Langham has been designed to create an ambience of tranquillity for both contemplation and inspiration. The exclusive treatment facilities include aroma steam rooms and saunas. The large pool is located in the old vault area of this old bank and has chandeliers hanging over it, with relaxing mood lighting.
The dazzling Palm Court is famed as the place where the tradition of afternoon tea was born over 150 years ago, an indulgence that lives on today. It is regularly awarded the Tea Guild's award of excellence and has won the top award. All day light dining is served with timeless elegance and as evening approaches, the change of day can be celebrated with your choice of your favourite fizz from an extensive Champagne list and served in a striking bespoke coupe glass.
Father and son Albert and Michel Roux Jr are working together for the first time in over 19 years, bringing the Roux’s legendary culinary expertise and creativity to the Roux at The Landau, their second West End address.
Enjoy a cocktail in the Artesian bar – a glamorous bar designed by the acclaimed late David Collins and is a social hub for chic Londoners. The award winning head mixology conjures up classic and innovative cocktails receiving the accolade of ‘World’s Best Bar’ for four consecutive years.
Spread across two floors, the new Langham Club redefines the club concept with the ultimate in exclusivity, modern conveniences and attentive service. The Langham, London is the only 5 star property in London to feature this new Club concept offering an exclusive home away from home residence with tempting food created in collaboration with celebrity chefs Albert Roux OBE and Michel Roux Jr.
1C Portland Place
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 380
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Roux at The Landau – the re-named Roux at The Landau sees father and son Albert and Michel Roux Jr working together for the first time in over 20 years, bringing the Roux’s legendary culinary expertise and creativity to their second West End address
• Artesian - the chic and glamorous bar, Artesian, bestowed with the coveted World’s Best Bar accolade, conjures up classic and innovative cocktails
• Palm Court – serving afternoon tea to the cream of London since 1865, the dazzling Palm Court delights guests with a bespoke version of the afternoon tea tradition
• The Wigmore – a Great British pub that serves a carefully created drinks list from the team behind Artesian, including great wines, cask ales and craft beers including The Wigmore’s very own house “Saison”, brewed in partnership with Bermondsey’s “Brew by Numbers”.