Adding a new dimension in luxury to the well known Blue Waters hotel. An All Inclusive proposition, each suite enjoys spacious living areas and exclusive access to four infinity edge pools.
Sitting on the edge of Soldier Bay on the northwest coast of Antigua, The Cove Suites at Blue Waters enjoys a secluded cliff side location reserved for Cove Suite guests only. Tropical gardens nestled between stunning rocky outcrops, panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and freshwater infinity pools create an air of privacy.
Lavishly appointed rooms, spacious bathrooms with free standing baths and spectacular ocean views create a haven for relaxation. The Cove Penthouses have three bedrooms, a dining room, lounge, kitchen, Jacuzzi and feature near panoramic views from their private terraces.
At the Cove Suites, relaxation is the order of the day and the four infinity pools, exclusive to guests staying in the Cove Suites, provide the perfect setting for doing just that. You can retreat from the two sun-drenched beaches and explore the 17 acres of beautiful gardens. Or why not rejuvenate your mind, body and soul at The Spa at Blue Waters. Enjoy a professional spa-therapy and products from Elemis, a leading luxury spa and skincare brand, which successfully combines natural active ingredients with cutting edge technology.
If you prefer indulging in something more energetic such as Laser sailing, kayaking, snorkeling or tennis you can enjoy the many activities at Blue Waters. A fully-equipped fitness centre is also at your disposal and the 18-hole Cedar Valley golf course is just a short drive away.
Kids will love to spend time at the Blue Waters Kids Club. There’s a dedicated creche for the little ones, aged 18 months to 4 yrs (payable locally), and a complimentary kids club entertaining 4 to 12 year olds. It is open from Tuesday to Saturday and features an outdoor activity area for all ages to enjoy.
For the ultimate in fine dining, the Cove Restaurant’s unique cliff top position provides some of the most breathtaking views to be found in the Caribbean. It is now widely considered to be one of Antigua’s top dining experiences.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
3.6 mi / 5.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE SUITE
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar
3 BEDROOM PELICAN HOUSE
Sleeps 6, Bed Type:
3 BEDROOM TURTLE COTTAGE
Sleeps 6, Bed Type:
4 BEDROOM TURTLE COTTAGE
Sleeps 12, Bed Type:
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
Guests have the option of dining in three of Antigua's finest restaurants
• The Palm Restaurant offers a decidedly Caribbean alfresco dining experience serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Dress code: accept shorts (tailored) and other smart casual wear
• Bartleys is one of the few restaurants in Antigua that offers comfortable, air-conditioned dining in an intimate setting. Serving from a Pan-Asian menu, Bartleys is open for dinner on selected nights. Dress code: elegant evening attire is requested
• The Cove offers fine French-inspired a la carte dining
• Pelican Bar - a characteristically Caribbean bar, with drinks and evening live entertainment
• Beach Bar - a rustic rum shack
• Veronica's Bar - home to the Manager's cocktail party
• Room service
• An all-day menu is also available
• Carolyn's Beach Bar & Restaurant - serving tasty light fare, including salads and flat breads, you can now enjoy your lunch al fresco with stunning views out to the Blue Waters of the Caribbean Sea. In addition to this, there will be daily healthy cookery demonstrations here for guests booked onto the Living Retreats programme (May-Oct).
• DRESS CODE: Black Tie is requested when dining over Christmas and New Year Holidays
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.