Located in Downtown Bur Dubai, the hotel is close to Metro stations on both green and red lines, giving you accessibility to all of Dubai’s landmarks.
The Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai Hotel enjoys a good location. Mixing cultural and artistic energy, you are a short walk away from the Burjuman Shopping Mall, Meena Bazaar, Dubai Museum, the Arabian Souq, Old Bastakiya area and much more.
Enjoy a free shuttle to and from Jumeirah Beach and dine at the award winning Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant.
The hotel has traditional, comfortable interiors featuring light-coloured wood. It is popular with all types of travellers, although business people and shoppers particularly favour it.
The 125 guest rooms have a good range of facilities. Most rooms have internet access, an in-room safe, individual climate control, bathrobes and deluxe bath amenities.
Light meals are available 24 hours a day at La Terrace and a choice of a la carte or a buffet is available in the Promenade restaurant.
Activities on offer at the hotel include an outdoor swimming pool, health club, sauna and whirlpool.
Khalid Bin Walid Street
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.1 mi / 1.7 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Enjoy a free shuttle to and from Jumeirah Beach and dine at the award winning Antique Bazaar Indian Restaurant.
• Light meals are available 24 hours a day at La Terrace and a choice of a la carte or a buffet is available in the Promenade restaurant.
• The Promenade provides all day dining with internationl cuisine.
• Viceroy Bar & Cocktail Lounge is an English pub with traditional pub food.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.