An ideal retreat for equestrian enthusiasts, this luxurious hotel neighbours the Desert Palm polo estate and just 20 minutes from Dubai Mall and Downtown Burj Dubai and a short 15 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
At the Desert Palm, chic opulence emerges from a dramatic desert landscape. Thirty-eight elegant rooms and suites and villas nestle amid lush surroundings and palm trees, providing optimum privacy. The accommodation features simple yet striking architecture, fusing traditional Arabian style with modern, avant-garde design. Inside, guests can enjoy high-tech luxuries and designer amenities.
The Desert Palm polo estate boasts four championship polo fields, a riding school, stables, rare birds and vast green landscapes bathed in year-round sunshine. Polo games and riding lessons are held from October to April subject to weather conditions and availability.
At the hotel’s two restaurants and two bars, guests are invited to dine on innovative, flavourful cuisine in a setting of natural beauty and eye-catching décor. Watch a polo match while enjoying afternoon tea on the terrace overlooking the game field.
For the energetic, the Desert Palm’s fitness centre is a great place to work out. Alternatively unwind at the Lime Spa, where tailor-made therapies and a full range of beauty treatments will leave you feeling invigorated.
Al Awir Road
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
11.1 mi / 17.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 38
PALM DELUXE ROOM
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s), single(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Rare Restaurant - open daily offering contemporary European Grill. Whether dining indoors or on the terrace, savour the view of the lush polo field and Dubai skyline beyond.
• Epicure - The Gourmet Market, set alongside the infinity pool. Making the most of the astounding setting with cool, air-conditioned seating overlooking the pool, palms and vibrant green polo fields. A vast range of coffees, teas, juices, sandwiches, pastries, salads, pastas, and wood-fired pizzas. For take-away luxuries, the award-winning Epicure market offers fresh baked breads and imported delicacies - cheeses, mustards, preserves, chocolates, organic and top range products. Offering a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Red Bar & Lounge - for those who believe the finest antiques come in a bottle. Custom cocktails, contemporary blends and international beers complemented by the bar and lounges warm, rich furnishings and relaxed ambience
• Polo Bar - the latest addition, it offers guests an al fresco causal alternative to enjoy a glass of chilled Champagne while savouring Tapas and creative dishes from the food menu. Overlooking Desert Palm’s foremost polo field, enjoy watching the sport of Kings from October to April coupled with live entertainment on select evenings. The Polo Bar offers a full beverage list from Champagne to wine and carefully created cocktails to menu offerings that will satisfy any appetite.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.