Opened in 1912 Rocco Forte's Hotel Astoria celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2012. Hotel Astoria combines Russian character with the elegant sophistication of an international luxury hotel.
Contemporary design, original antiques and personalised service give the Astoria a charming and welcoming feel and create an intimate atmosphere.
Hotel Astoria is ideally located in the heart of St Petersburg overlooking the landmark St Isaac's Cathedral and within easy walking distance of the world famous Hermitage Museum and Mariinsky Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospect.
The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the international airport and close to the mainline rail station for trains to Moscow.
39 Bolshaya Morskaya Street
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.5 mi / 0.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 169
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) and double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- Health club
- Massage services
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Steam bath
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Children's nursery
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Onsite laundry
• La Maison de Beaute Carita Astoria provides treatments for the hair, face and body, massages, Visagiste, manicurist, hairdressing room with 6 places, express treatment room where a guest can have five treatments simultaneously
• SPA Decleor offers aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, massages, body wraps, Ashibory steambaths in the sauna, sea salt exfoliation and crio wraps in the hammam. Try Yoga and individual fitness classes, or the 24-hour gym
• Meeting and conference facilities with winter garden and ballroom
• Complimentary shoe-shine
• Express check-in and check-out
• Twice daily servicing of rooms
• WiFi available throughout
• Davidov - Russian cuisine, combined with the trends of contemporary European chefs. The restaurants wine menu comprises an extensive selection of wines, allowing diners to choose a wine that complements their chosen meal perfectly. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening from 19:00 to 22:00 the restaurant is filled with the sounds of live piano music
• Rotonda Lounge is at the heart of the hotel, and at all hours you will find light appetisers and drinks. Afternoon Tea, served every day from 15:00 until 20:00, with the Chocolate Fountain and blinis.
• The cocktail hour in St Petersburg is a popular time to come to the Kandinsky Bar, one of the most stylish places to relax in the city. There is a comprehensive choice of spirits, exclusive whiskies and fine cigars. The Bar is open 24 hours
• 24 hour in-room dining.
This hotel offers free internet, for up to three devices per room.