A casual resort island offering great value for money, friendly service, a relaxing atmosphere plus a variety of dining options and recreational activities.
Located in Baa Atoll, north west of Male International Airport, Reethi Beach is situated on the lush Fonimagoodhoo Island. It is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and white, sandy beach. The island is reached by a 35-minute seaplane flight. Why not upgrade to the All Inclusive Package, giving you even better value and more choice.
The Coconut Spa is located on the beachfront. It has two air-conditioned ‘couples’ treatment rooms with a bathtub and three air-conditioned ‘singles’ rooms. As well as one freestanding massage room, a steam room and a Jacuzzi, which are located next to the relaxation area. There is also a Manicure, Pedicure and hair treatment room, which is located on the ground floor. A spa boutique and changing facilities can be found at the main reception.
The Maldives is a fantastic destination for diving, whether it’s your first time or you are an experienced diver. The dive centre, which is managed by Sea-Explorer, is a PADI 5-star school that offers diving courses for both beginners and advanced divers. You will have the opportunity to dive at the house reef, or participate in one of the organised boat trips.
The sports complex at the Reethi Beach Resort is one of the largest in the Maldives. It has two floodlit artificial grass tennis courts, two indoor badminton courts, a squash court, two table tennis tables, a gym and a small fresh water swimming pool. Next to the sports complex you’ll find deck chairs, mattresses and towels.
The water sports centre is managed by Sasha’s Water World. It offers a range of activities that include catamaran sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, canoeing, waterskiing, banana boat and fun tube riding. Alternatively speedboat and glass bottom boat excursions are available for the less adventurous.
Normal Check-in: 12:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
78.2 mi / 126.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 110
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Water sports
- Steam bath
- Business center
- Laundry/Valet service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• The Rehendhi - the main restaurant serves buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Rehendhi has a different theme night each evening and rotates its menu's fortnightly
• Moodhu Bar and Restaurant - built on stilts over the lagoon, this 24-hour restaurant and coffee shop offers a wide range of a la carte menus and drinks
• Reethi Grill - an open-air dinner venue, offering seafood nights, lobster evenings and BBQ grill
• Alifaan Restaurant - an open-air daytime restaurant, situated in a casual setting with a wood fired Pizza oven and traditional Tandoor. Serving Italian and Indian cuisine
• Saima Restaurant - a boutique restaurant, with just five tables. Serving Maldivian and International cuisine. Reservations required.