Close to the British Museum and overlooking Russell Square, with great transport links. Many customers return year after year.
Imperial is a large, modern hotel. Enjoy a light snack in the Night and Day Bar. Or relax in the Atrium Bar & Café, which is linked to the President Hotel.
Russell Square underground station is nearby, with connections to the Piccadilly Line and direct access to Heathrow Airport. Close to many of London’s sightseeing attractions.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.5 mi / 2.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 382
Sleeps 1, Bed Type: Single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Television
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Off-Site parking
- On-Site parking
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Guests have access to a Bannantynes Health Club, at a reduced charge payable locally. It is adjacent to the Royal National and Tavistock hotels on Woburn Place. The complex includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, machines, weights, massage and beauty treatments
• Guests can also use the Bowling Alley next to sister hotel, the Royal National, which is payable locally
• Wireless internet available in rooms.
• Elizabethan Restaurant - Serves full English breakfast
• Night and Day Bar - Serves light snacks
• Atrium - Serves lunch and afternoon tea
• Guests can also access the sister hotel, the President. It offers The Saracen restaurant and a lively bar, the Sportsman.
• The continental breakfast is a simple breakfast of cereals, toast, fruit, juice, tea, and coffee.
Pool and gym are not located within the hotel but close to it. Use of facilities are available at a reduced charge, payable locally.
# night(s) ---