This All Inclusive, luxurious resort is situated on a beautiful stretch of beach in Antigua's Dickenson Bay and is consistently voted the 'World's Most Romantic Resort' year after year.
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa features two very different accommodation areas, the Mediterranean Village and Caribbean Grove. It is nestled amidst 27 acres of lush tropical grounds and gardens.
This resort has a romantic and lively, yet luxurious feel. The guest rooms and suites include seven butler service and ten concierge service rooms. Much of the decor is inspired by the Mediterranean. Some of the guest rooms and suites do not include a butler service or a concierge service.
Facilities include the Red Lane® Spa, six freshwater swimming pools and six whirlpools including two swim up bars. Activities include a range of water sports and land-based sports. The resort also offers a range of entertainment including theme nights and cocktail parties.
Choose from a great selection of dining options. From The Bayside Restaurant that hosts a themed buffet each night to the refined and romantic Mario's Restaurant. Pick up a takeaway pizza at Bella Napoli Pizzeria or a refreshing ice cream from Café De Paris.
The island's international airport is about a 15-minute drive from the resort.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
2.5 mi / 4.0 km from city centre
- 6 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 11 Restaurant
• Red Lane Spa is a sanctuary for mind, body and soul that re-interprets classic European spa rituals with a distinctive Caribbean flair (payable locally)
• Other facilities include aerobics, croquet, table tennis, water sports including kayaks, snorkelling, windsurfing, and scuba diving, whirlpools and TV lounge
• Any guests wishing to dive will need to show a recognised diving certificate. Introductory dive, refresher and certification courses are also available and payable locally in resort.
• Bayside - international fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Mario's - Italian
• Eleanors - Caribbean
• Barefoot by the Sea - feast on sublime seafood
• Drunken Duck - English pub, complete with carved walls, rich wooden benches, genuine cricket paraphernalia and a clubby billiards room. Sample some of the best pub grub this side of London
• Kimonos - Oriental cuisine
• OK Corral - TexMex
• Soy Sushi Bar
• Courtyard Bistro serving lunch including juicy hamburgers, hot dogs, fruits, French fries, sandwiches and salads
• Bella Napoli Pizzeria
• Cafe de Paris - a Parisian-style patisserie, featuring sinful pastries, cupcakes, crepes, coffees and dessert delights.
Sandals resorts are for couples only aged 18 and over.
Dress codes may apply in certain restaurants.
Free WiFi is available in all room categories.
CLUB SANDALS CONCIERGE
Upgrade to Club Sandals and be spoiled with priority check-in, preferred luggage handling and full in-room bars, as well as the services of a dedicated Concierge staff member to help plan your holiday, invite you to exclusive events and be at your beck and call to make your stay exceed all your expectations. From restaurant reservations and spa treatments, to tours and excursions, your Club Sandals desk works with you to plan your stay and be your one point of call for answering all your queries and assisting in making your holiday dreams a reality. And why not take advantage of the availability of plush cloth bathrobes and room service at selected Sandals Resorts so you can enjoy true pampering at its fullest.
Exclusive Butler Service is available to guests staying in high category suites. Sandals Butlers are trained to the highest standards, by the Guild of Professional English Butlers and are there to cater to your every whim. Your Personal Butler can arrange laundry, in-room gourmet dining or even prepare a romantic rose petal scented bath for your return. On arrival, you will be presented with a personal mobile phone to call your Butler as you wish. Your Butler will greet you upon arrival, process your registration in your suite, offer to unpack your luggage, offer welcome beverage, offer complimentary pressing. During your stay, your Butler will take room service orders for breakfast, lunch and dinner, handle your laundry, dry cleaning or pressing requests, bring your drinks and reserve your lounger. At departure time, your Butler will offer a folding service to make your packing easier, arrange transport requirements, check your suite for any items you might have forgotten.
# night(s) ---