This warm and romantic boutique hotel in Madrid’s historic centre offers bold contemporary design and a chic rooftop bar affording great city views.
The ME Madrid Reina Victoria's location in Plaza de Santa Ana affords excellent access to the world-renowned Prado Museum, the bustling Puerta del Sol and spectacular Royal Palace.
The hotel’s modern rooms feature stylish wooden floors and wall panels. All are well-equipped with the latest technology. Attractive marble bathrooms and terrific views of Madrid give these rooms a desirable boutique feel.
Facilities include guest bathrooms with high-quality AVEDA toiletries. Guests may also make use of gym and fitness classes during their stay. Pamper yourself at the nearby Spa Excellence, which offers hydrotherapy, plunge pools, Turkish baths and a sauna.
Plaza De Santa Ana
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.2 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 192
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• The Penthouse has chillout music and is one of the most fashionable and cool rooftop terraces in Madrids city centre, (open seasonally).
• Spa Excellence - available next door. (Special rates for clients staying at ME Madrid).
• Fitness centre open 24/7.
• ME restaurant - serves Mediterranean cuisine with Asian, American and Italian influences, made with seasonal produce. You can take advantage of private dining rooms for eight and ten people.
• Dining Room - offers a large and varied Mediterranean breakfast buffet together with a wide selection of a la carte American and European dishes.
• ME Lounge - serves sophisticated cocktails to a relaxed brunch on Sundays with views of the Santa Ana Square.
• The Roof offers views over the city. Serves informal dinners of tapas and drinks under the stars.
# night(s) ---