This boutique hotel within the Cap Cana resort community blends European glamour with Caribbean charm, providing the ultimate in privacy and comfort.
Eden Roc at Cap Cana offers thirty-four spacious free standing suites each exquisitely appointed with private swimming pools with gazebos, exterior rain shower and spa area. For convenient access to all on-property activities, exclusive use of a golf cart is included.
Individual comfort is ensured as each suite has a smart technology iPad which allows guests to control light, temperature, television and sound via an Eden Roc at Cap Cana application. Relax with the luxurious bed linens, plush bathrobes and slippers by designer Rivolta Camignani. Further designer touches include plush goose down feather duvet and pillows by Hanse. Bedchambers and living spaces include large LCD flat screen televisions complete with satellite programming. The entertainment system is completed with Bose surround sound speakers.
Special touches in the bathrooms include coral stone bathtubs with marble Jacuzzi's, contemporary rain shower head bath, deep marble sink vanity tops and luxury bath amenities by Laura Tonatto. Each suite is completed with large walk in cedar lined closets, complimentary WiFi and a Nespresso coffee machine and tea maker with a selection of coffees and teas.
Each restaurant at Eden Roc features a variety of haute cuisine combined with striking décor and elegant atmosphere. The elegant restaurant Mediterraneo offers cuisine from the Mediterranean blending local elements with specialties flown in from artisanal suppliers in Europe. Located at the Caletón Beach Club is La Palapa by Eden Roc, featuring seafood prepared to perfection and sumptuous gnocchi, among other tantalizing plates. For a more casual environment, the Blue Lagoon Pool-Bar & Restaurant presents light meals and deli favourites. Visit La Cava for a glass of wine, located under a domed roof made of bricks making it feel like a cosy cellar.
The Solaya Spa is a haven of calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver experiences that will nurture the body, soothe the mind and energize the spirit. Capturing the rejuvenating aura of this Dominican paradise, the Spa offers a wide range of opportunities to find beauty, balance and complete well-being.
Little ones can enjoy the Koko Kid’s Club. Located on a lagoon, it resembles an impressive tree house equipped with video games and even a mini-spa where girls can have manicures, pedicures and style their hair. There is also an inviting central area for playing and story-telling.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
5.6 mi / 9.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 34
LUXURY POOL SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
LUXURY POOL ONE BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 4 Restaurant
- Driving range
• The Solaya Spa is a haven of calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver experiences that will nurture the body, soothe the mind and energise the spirit
• The Koko Kid's Club is enjoyed by the young and young at heart. Located on a lagoon, it resembles a massive tree house equipped with video games and features a mini-spa where girls can have manicures, pedicures and style their hair. There is also an inviting central area for playing and story telling
• Upon request, tailor-made excursions may be arranged and may have additional charges associated with them.
• Mediterraneo - fine Mediterranean cuisine, for breakfast and dinner
• Gastronomico - voyage around the world and experience distinctive flavours that enchant the most discerning palate. This exclusive venue seats 20 guests, and reservations are required
• La Palapa by Eden Roc - seafood, sublime gnocchi and home made bread, located in the Beach Club. The restaurant is distinguished as one of the finest in Punta Cana
• Blue Lagoon Pool Bar & Restaurant - enjoy a leisurely sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at this relaxed eatery, where light bites and deli favourites are always on the menu
• La Cava - perfect for an intimate gathering providing an ambiance infused with the charisma of an old world wine cellar, complete with an assortment of vintages
• Riva Bar - relax with a cocktail in the lavish atmosphere inspired by the fashionable pleasure crafts of Monte Carlo's exhilarating 1960s golden era, while taking in the arresting views of the pool and gardens
• Half board package includes: daily breakfast served at Mediterraneo Restaurant, three-course dinner at Mediterraneo Restaurant or La Palapa by Eden Roc restaurant every night, including water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served with meals
• Full board package include: daily breakfast served at Mediterraneo Restaurant, daily three-course lunch at La Palapa by Eden Roc restaurant and three-course dinner at Mediterraneo Restaurant or La Palapa by Eden Roc restaurant every night, including water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served with meals.
• All board packages also include: roundtrip airport transfers from Punta Cana International Airport, exclusive use of electric golf cart, access to Caletón Beach Club and complimentary WiFi throughout the resort.